[CLOSED][Unofficial] The Kingston Company

Today is the day I resign, I do this for 2 main reasons.

1- I feel like my department is an underrated one and I haven't gotten colleagues in a long time.
   Also I'm unable to do my job for more personnel reasons and I feel someone else might do a better
   job then me.

2- I feel like I've found a better opertuninty for my skill set in a different organisation. I'm willing to take
   my bet that I might grow into a better person there.

I apologize for the lack of work I've put into the orginisation and wish the best of luck to it for the future!
May it become a great orginisation and do even greater things to mankind.

- Signed: Eline Enriquez -
OOC Information:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheCloaked
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70128406
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Hours: 214
Role-Play Points: 1
In-Character Information
Name: William Bell
Nationality: American
Place of living: EvoCity
Contact Details: (Phone) 355-4821 (Email) [email protected]
Job you're applying for: Security Agent - Clearence 1
Why do you think we should accept you: I believe I should be accepted into the Kingston Company because I have much experience as a security guard. I started out in the EvoCity Army. There I learned how to shoot a gun, and how to cooperate with a team. After some time in the Army, I became a security guard at several small businesses. The president at that time recognized me and asked me to be his security guard. I accepted and safely guarded him for a full four years before he resigned as president. I think that I should be accepted because of my experience as a guard, and because I know how to work well with a team.
Other Information / Skills I have a black van, and I enjoy improving upon my skills.
Application revoked.
Clan closed; Myself and Brynn have decided that running a clan just isn't our type of thing.

Requesting closure of thread.
This thread still needs closed and moved to closed clans.
Closed as per request

If you want to 're open please contact an admin.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]