[CLOSED][Unofficial] The Kingston Company

The two brothers, David and James, founded The Kingston Company in 1985. The brothers were a family of six, which were born in a town of crisis and poverty. The two brothers were fond of fishing and it was what they like to do everyday after returning from school. They found themselves lucky to be one of a few fishing on the lake and as they grew they created a small roadside business. They would sell the leftover fish they had at the side of the road to passersby and locals. The locals were pleased of the cheap price the brothers sold the fish at and they kept on buying from them. Shortly after the business was created their mother passed away and it was at this moment they decided to name it ‘The Kingston Company’. Many years have passed since this time and a lot has changed in the life of the Kingston brothers. Their small street side fish selling business has grown into a large security and retail business and now they have stretched the company into what it is today.

The Kinston Company Facility  

Here at The Kinston Company we take pride in the way we look, anything from the shoes we’re wearing, to the vehicles we’re driving. This is why we injected $500,000 into the new HQ for our company and only using local tradesmen from EvoCity so that money can be injected into the local community.

[Image: 81F5D2E20128C40A527B7F673BE083ABF5C1BD4C]

The image above is the Founders’ Office opened in 2013.

[Image: hs2IzMw.jpg]

The Kingston Company's Human resources department are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits and training.

[Image: zQ7cPfN.jpg]

The Kingston Company’s Security Department handle not only Kingston’s own security but also other businesses, personal and also event security. The Security comes in three levels.

[Image: dfRQqqQ.jpg]

The Kingston Company’s Public services department are responsible for the sale of goods, public relations and advertisements.

[Image: nrdxqSf.jpg]

The Kingston Company’s Development department are responsible for the creation of new products, the development of existing products and the constructions of our HQ’s to our shops.

To get in contact with The Kingston Company about any services or departments please forward an email to the head of departments.

Founders of The Kingston Company

David Kingston (Brynn)

[Image: Q1ELwrM.jpg]

James Kingston (Mustang)

[Image: KXIrpi5.jpg]

Director

Director - (1/1)
You cannot apply for this rank, this rank is given as a promotion by the Founders.

Tom Lacetta | [FL:RP] Kippsee | STEAM_0:0:32750056
Company email - [email protected]

Head of Departments

Head of Human Resources - (1/1)

Tom Lacetta | [FL:RP] Kippsee | STEAM_0:0:32750056

Head of Security - (1/1)

Taran Jackson | [FL:RP] Tawee | STEAM_0:0:32750056

Head of Development - (1/1)

Eline 'Nihl' Enriquez | [FL:RP] Nihl | STEAM_0:0:46381033

Head of Public Services - (1/1)

Jack ‘Echo’ Freeman | [FL:RP] Echo | STEAM_0:1:48616241

Security Division

Security Agent | Clearence 1  

Joey Essex | Falcao | STEAM_0:0:46187149

Toby Thomas | [FL:RP] TheMJ | STEAM_0:0:61205682

<Ingame Name> | <Steam Name> | <Steam ID>

Security Agent | Clearence 2

Security Agent | Clearence 3 -

Developing Division

Developing Agents -

Graphics Agent -

Public Services

Public Service Agent -

Pablo Gonzalez | DonkeyWaffles | STEAM_0:0:60909331

Human Resources

Human Resource Agent -

Spoiler :
Code:
[b]OOC Information:[/b]
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Bans:[/b]
[b]Blacklists:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]Role-Play Points:[/b]
[b] In-Character Information[/b]
[b] Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Place of living:[/b]
[b]Contact Details:[/b]
[b]Job you're applying for:[/b]
[b]Why do you think we should accept you:[/b]
[b]Other Information / Skills [/b]

The Kingston Company is generally very flexible and generous about the warning system.
A number of things can get you onto the warning system, such as foul language towards a member of the establishment or a horrible attitude towards the company itself.
If you are breaking the rules set by the company then your name will be placed onto the board released to you once accepted into the company.

The way the warning system will work is:

First point is a friendly verbal warning.

Second point is when you have a private meeting with a higher tier rank. Where you talk about the problems and the solutions.

Third point is a vote within the head of departments to see if you should stay or not. If you stay then you will have a strict private meeting with the founders of Kingston Company and a possible exclusion.

Fourth point is an instant banishment from the company.

All employees’ of Kingston Company are subject to follow rules and regulations set by the Company Founders.
The following 9 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Brynn, Tawee, Suarez, CommanderEcho, Nihl, TheMJ, Benporium, Kippsee, Nyander
Looking good!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 2 users Like Tawee's post:
  • Brynn, Benporium
Looks great!
The following 3 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Brynn, Mustang, Benporium
Looks amazing, considering an application *-*
The following 3 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • Brynn, Mustang, Benporium
OOC Information:
Steam Name: Fro[Z]en
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20857603
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Hours: 101
Role-Play Points: 0
In-Character Information
Name: Stephan 'Frozen' Lombrozo
Nationality: Netherlands
Place of living: Amsterdam
Contact Details: Phone : 0630199976 Email : [email protected]
Job you're applying for: Security Agent Clearance 1
Why do you think we should accept you: I have bodyguarded Mayors, Dictators and shops sucessfully in the past
Other Information / Skills Good at taking orders. Accurate shot and will do anything for the leader / owner of the businesses/clan/shops
(05-08-2015, 12:44 PM)[FL:RP] FroZen Wrote: -snip-

Hey Frozen.

Just Let it go.
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Brynn, Falc, Davidson

Hello Stephan 'Frozen' Lombrozo thank you for taking your time to apply for The Kingston Company. Your application is now ”Under Review”. Please be patient during this review process and a member of Kingston Company will contact you in due time about it.

Many thanks,
David Kingston.
OOC Information:
Steam Name: Falcao
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46187149
Bans: 6
Blacklists: 6
Hours: 834
Role-Play Points: 14
In-Character Information
Name: Joey Essex
Nationality: English
Place of living: London
Contact Details: 0774364758. Email - [email protected]
Job you're applying for: Security Agent | Clearence 1
Why do you think we should accept you: I think I should be accepted because I know that I can perform to a high standard at all times, whether it's a difficult situation or something simple. Also because not many people will have the experience I have within a security department. I left school at 16 years old and done small time security works at local shops to get myself going, by 18 I was recruited by Slyfox Security Corporation and after 5 years there I went up many ranks to a lieutenant, this role gave my a more demanding role over others, I could teach recruits the ropes, set there standards to my level. After Slyfox I decided to try something new at a secret intelligence service whom I cannot reveal, but during this role I played a huge part in securing our territory and our units. After this I took a few months off before joining the S.A.S Special Forces Unit, I took part in the removal of a cruel man from his power however apart from that I was just building myself up training there.
Other Information / Skills I go to a combat training school once a week, where I try to improve my ability.

Thank you for taking your time reading this, I hope I can hear from you soon.

Hello Joey Essex thank you for taking your time to apply for The Kingston Company. Your application is now ”Under Review”. Please be patient during this review process and a member of Kingston Company will contact you in due time about it.

Many thanks,
David Kingston.
Seriously, get your own logo design.

[Image: 020-FortressSecurity-550x275.jpg]
(http://rhythmcreative.com.au/wp-content/...50x275.jpg)

Extremely unoriginal.
Kind Regards,
Floodify