[CLOSED][Unofficial] The Kingston Company
(05-08-2015, 02:06 PM)Floodify Wrote: Seriously, get your own logo design.

[Image: 020-FortressSecurity-550x275.jpg]
(http://rhythmcreative.com.au/wp-content/...50x275.jpg)

Extremely unoriginal.

We're on a budget.
The following 5 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Roachy, Brynn, Mustang, Benporium, Tomo
Awesome work lads, sorry to let you down about the banners.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Brynn, Mustang, Benporium
Extremely unoriginal.
I don't see anything wrong with it? It's not like FL clans are businesses and need their very own design. It fits nicely so let them be. In the past I always googled my designs those I need because they look way better than my own and do the job.
The following 10 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Roachy, Suarez, DVN, Kippsee, Brynn, Mustang, Tawee, Benporium, Barkles, Nihl
OOC Information:
Steam Name: DonkeyWaffles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60909331
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 3
Hours: 314
Role-Play Points: 1

In-Character Information:
Name: Pablo Gonzalez
Nationality: Mexican
Place of living: Mexico City
Contact Details: Mobile - 07974312968   Email - [email protected]
Job you're applying for: Public Service Agent
Why do you think we should accept you: Growing up, I used to help operate my family's fish stall in the local market. I learnt a lot of general skills from this, but the most important thing it taught me was how to run a business that can be both successful and be adored by its customers. This ideal, coupled with my persuasive tone, have both been great assets that have helped me sell and purchase various items like vehicles, clothing, food and weaponry and I believe are the principles that you are looking for.
Other Information / Skills : From the ages of 22 to 27 I was conscripted into the "Ejército Mexicano", or as it is more commonly known as, the Mexican Army. I was part of a task force that dealt with the aftermath of shootouts, murders and beheadings of cartel members and have seen and done a lot of things that I am not proud of including the regular torture of members of cartels. My speciality was the mutilation of various body parts using my own gutting knife that I previously used to gut fish. This earned me the nickname of "Plata Cuchilla", or Silver Blade, and is a part of my history that I am warning you to stay clear from unless you want to be hunted down by some of the biggest cartels in Mexico.
The following 1 user Likes Benporium's post:
  • Brynn

Hello Pablo Gonzalez thank you for taking your time to apply for The Kingston Company. Your application is now ”Under Review”. Please be patient during this review process and a member of Kingston Company will contact you in due time about it.

Many thanks,

David Kingston

_________________________________________________________________________________

All applicants will be reviewed on V2D, at 7:00 BST.
OOC Information:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682
Bans: 4 (early hours)
Blacklists: 1 (This was a toolgun glitch)
Hours: 656+
Role-Play Points: 12
In-Character Information
Name: Toby 'MJ' Thomas
Nationality: English
Place of living: Currently I am in America. Evo 2D District.
Contact Details: My Phone Number - +1-202-555-0134 | My Email - [email protected]
Job you're applying for: Security Agent - Clearence 1
Why do you think we should accept you: I am a well trained Security Agent. I am a veteran of the Birmingham Security Service Corp. I worked there for several years earning many of combat awards. I was 'Employee Of The Year' for a consecutive 5 years. During this time I learnt about Gun mechanics, handling and how to use it. I am a expert in expertise in guns. I was part of a mission to infiltrate a base of a foreign armed agency. They were causing trouble. I took the lead of my squad and strategically wiped the agency out. I then dropped out and moved to the lovely city called Evo. I went to the 2D district. This is where I met Slyfox and White Forest Technologies. In Slyfox, I worked as a temporary agent. I dropped out due to the lack of work I received. I also worked for the well renowned White Forest Technologies. As a Secretary, I felt this wasn't good enough for me. Before I could push on through the ranks, the unexpected closure stopped my work. This leads to this application.
Other Information / Skills I am a good combat trainer and a great Team Builder. I will happily work with others.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(05-11-2015, 09:54 AM)Weecow Wrote:
Extremely unoriginal.
I don't see anything wrong with it? It's not like FL clans are businesses and need their very own design. It fits nicely so let them be. In the past I always googled my designs those I need because they look way better than my own and do the job.

Originality, that's why it's wrong.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(05-13-2015, 06:42 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 09:54 AM)Weecow Wrote:
Extremely unoriginal.

Originality, that's why it's wrong.

I don't see any other clan using this, we aren't experienced in making logos and we find this one to be just fine for us. I don't see why you find it such a problem to go out of your way and post it, although thanks for the (constructive ?) criticism.

Hello Pablo Gonzalez thank you for taking your time to apply for The Kingston Company. We are pleased to ”Accept” you. A member will contact you shortly (If not already) about internal affairs, welcome.

Many thanks,

James Kingston

Hello Mr.Thomas thank you for taking your time to apply for The Kingston Company. Your application is now ”Under Review”. Please be patient during this review process and a member of Kingston Company will contact you in due time about it.

Many thanks,

James Kingston

(05-13-2015, 06:40 PM)TheMJ Wrote: OOC Information:
Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682
Bans: 4 (early hours)
Blacklists: 1 (This was a toolgun glitch)
Hours: 656+
Role-Play Points: 12
In-Character Information
Name: Toby 'MJ' Thomas
Nationality: English
Place of living: Currently I am in America. Evo 2D District.
Contact Details: My Phone Number - +1-202-555-0134 | My Email - [email protected]
Job you're applying for: Security Agent - Clearence 1
Why do you think we should accept you: I am a well trained Security Agent. I am a veteran of the Birmingham Security Service Corp. I worked there for several years earning many of combat awards. I was 'Employee Of The Year' for a consecutive 5 years. During this time I learnt about Gun mechanics, handling and how to use it. I am a expert in expertise in guns. I was part of a mission to infiltrate a base of a foreign armed agency. They were causing trouble. I took the lead of my squad and strategically wiped the agency out. I then dropped out and moved to the lovely city called Evo. I went to the 2D district. This is where I met Slyfox and White Forest Technologies. In  Slyfox, I worked as a temporary agent. I dropped out due to the lack of work I received. I also worked for the well renowned White Forest Technologies. As a Secretary, I felt this wasn't good enough for me. Before I could push on through the ranks, the unexpected closure stopped my work. This leads to this application.  
Other Information / Skills I am a good combat trainer and a great Team Builder. I will happily work with others.