[HIRING] The Dictatorship.
Username: Oak
Hours: 721
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: A Dictator is somebody who rules a country and abuses there powers for there own benefit (Own Party State)

---

In-Game Name: Tommy Peaceful
Address: 4 Connectivity Road
Family Relations: Married to Amelia Henderson, Brother to Jack Peaceful
Current Job: Solicitor

---

Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Applying For: Peacekeeper
Why should you be picked? Because i am an Ex-ECPD Police Sergeant with 14+ Years on the Force under my Belt.
How did your character get this job? Past Experience on the ECPD Police Force.
How well do you work in a team? Extremely well in a Group, with a Partner.
What does your character think of the King? He thinks the King is an Al-mighty Ruler with Ultimate power over all.
Do you have any knowledge/idea of what you would do as your chosen job (E.g. What a Media
Advisor would recommend the King should do)
?  To Keep Peace inside of the City.

(05-09-2015, 01:26 PM)Falcao Wrote: Username: Falcao
Applying For: Peacekeepers

Accepted as Peacekeeper.

(05-09-2015, 01:34 PM)Oak Wrote: Username: Oak

Accepted as Peacekeeper.

The Event Thread is now posted. 

This contains more information about the event, including Ancestry, History, The Constitution and OOC Information.

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Zambie
Username: [FL:RP] Zombieshooter47 #GTAV
Hours: 1247
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: Dictatorship is when the Dictator has no care of the life of his/her citizens and has very strict rules.

---

In-Game Name: William Waite
Address: 1027 Sherklin Way
Family Relations: Brother of Tom Waite and husband of Sharrel Waite.
Current Job: Unemployed. *Ex-Secret Service*

---

Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Applying For: Elite Defence Paramilitary (EDP)
Why should you be picked? I have been with security for many years and have much experience in the area. I have participated in many governments, including 'United States', 'Germany' and France. I was the president's personal guard and received a personally signed recommendation before he left office.
How did your character get this job? One day the president was walking down the street alone and told me to walk with him, than I was given the job. I had experience at that time.
How well do you work in a team? I find it difficult for me to work in big teams of security, and I feel that I am always trapped in a certain area when I need to step back and could cause fatal injury or even death. Since the security team is a small one, I feel that I will be able to work with it.
What does your character think of the King? I respect my king and will follow every order given by him.
[b]Do you have any knowledge/idea of what you would do as your chosen job: Yes. I have been with security for many years, and I have learned all the techniques, as well as understanding exactly what I must do and how to do it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
(05-10-2015, 05:46 AM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: Username: [FL:RP] Zombieshooter47 #GTAV

Accepted as EDP.

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Zambie
Username: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames
Hours: 430H
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: I've been studying North-Korea, the Sovjet Union and Germany for a long time.

---

In-Game Name: Brett 'Tree' Razer
Address: Topstreet 44 - EvoCity
Family Relations: My uncle King Willem-Alexander, Kingdom of the Netherlands has very good relations with the royal family.
Current Job: Strategic Response Unit, Toronto, Canada.
---
Delete the irrelevant one.

Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Why should you be picked? I've worked for 8 years a Strategic Response Unit in Toronto and I am absolutely ready for this.
How did your character get this job? I knew some people that worked at the SRU station in Toronto and they got me in.
How well do you work in a team? Team work is the key for a good SRU team. Radio contact is a must as well.  
What does your character think of the King? He absolutely loves him. He would do everything to protect him.
Do you have any knowledge/idea of what you would do as your chosen job (E.g. What a Media
? To make sure there is no danger for the king, if so I should protect the king for that harm.

[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Bump for this well-planned event/RP, I'd recommend that you guys apply for it Smile
Username: [FL:RP] Himalaya Eater
Hours: 250+
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: They run very strict laws and punish people a lot.

---

In-Game Name: Omul 'Himalaya' Aluminum
Address: 4567 Nightingale Rd. 75632 EvoCity United States
Family Relations: Son of Kim Sang-Yoo (dictator of North Korea).
Current Job: S.W.A.T. Unit in EvoCity

---
Delete the irrelevant one.

Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Applying For: EDP
Why should you be picked? I've worked as a S.W.A.T. Unit for almost 10 years now and have a lot of experience regarding raids and kidnappings.
How did your character get this job? I did a lot of training and then they accepted me.
How well do you work in a team? I work very good in a team, in fact without a team work, the work would be very hard
What does your character think of the King? He seems like a lovely king.
? I'll risk my life protecting the king and put 110% effort into my job.

Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Username: Lord Octagon
Hours: 200 (as of now)
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies:A totalitarian regime is different than an authoritarian one being that a authoritarian regime denotes a state in which the single individual (typically called a dictator) and a junta monopolizes political power. However, a totalitarian regime attempts to control virtually all aspects of the social life, including the economy, education, art, science, private life, and morals of citizens.

---

In-Game Name: Francesco Vincent Serpico
Address:  Laleh Park, N Kargar St, Iran
Family Relations: My great grandfather was once an ambassador during the great ruling of Vidar Nicodemus .
Current Job: General of the Iranian military

---

Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Why should you be picked? I've led armies during democracies, policed capital districts during martial law, I'm well disciplined and know how to keep people in line without using such lethal force, literally criminals will beg for the death penalty when I'm around.
How did your character get this job? As I was on a few year leave from my profession as general, my status and methods where well regarded, eventually I was recommended by several loyalists of the ruler, ergo, causing a job request to erupt.
How well do you work in a team? Team work is essential for working efficiently, without the cooperation of others one would be left to work things out individually causing precious time to be wasted; I for one use this to my advantage.
What does your character think of the King? A true loyalist of the King, agrees with his choices and ways of retaining his power.
? To keep people in line without using lethal force, to control the moral of citizens by enforcing strict laws put in place by the ruler, bring discipline to a state that could disrupt with an uprising without proper control.

(05-09-2015, 01:14 PM)Balls Wrote: Username: [FL:RP] Balls
Applying For: Elite Defence Paramilitary

Accepted as EDP.
-EDP NOW FULL-