[HIRING] The Dictatorship.
Application
Slots are now full.

To go to the event thread.

The following 13 users Like Safira's post:
  • Brynn, Falc, Suarez, Waterloo, Greed^, Duane, konsta, Villain, Davidson, Zambie, SixPackSoCali, Himalaya Eater, Labrador
Looks like a great idea, best of luck to anyone who participates and well done to Safira for coming up with the scenario.
Username: [FL:RP] Chocolate Labrador
Hours: 642
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: Dictatorships, They're the ones who take lead for their own benefits, They deprive their countries of things(resources etc..)

Family Application:

Spoiler :
Applying For: George III Nicodemus
Why should you be picked? I've been playing serious roleplay for a year, I know the concept of playing a role such as this.
How would your character behave/act? Like a snob, He has money and power and has a family who are filthy rich
What would your relationship be like with the King? Very friendly but only in the way of, Oh may I please have this and that and do this.
Give one unique thing you would bring to the event as the character: I can bring a life to it, Make him feel real to the whole group like he is a spoiled brat who wants everything

Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Username: [FL:RP] Roach

Hours: 504
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: They control their population through fear and propaganda, everything is very limited and the people in power have no limits to what they can do to the population. In North Korea's case, they can set up Death Camps and execute those who stand against the regime.

---

In-Game Name: Alexander Heafy
Address:  1 Waterfront Road, Evocity.
Family Relations: Family members living in Tokyo, no wife or children.
Current Job: Weyland-Yutani Executive

---
Delete the irrelevant one.

Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Applying For: I would like to be a Weyland-Yutani employee, as it would give our PMC Branch something to do.
Why should you be picked? We are all avid roleplayers, and our style of roleplay fits nicely with this Dictatorship. E.g. Genetic Experiments on live test subjects.
How did your character get this job? He was friends with Karl Weyland in Harvard, and therefore was given command over the Evocity Branch of Weyland-Yutani.
How well do you work in a team? I would like to think so yes.
What does your character think of the King? He thinks there is money to be made working WITH him rather than against them, not really a loyalist but more of a corporate asshole looking to expand his business.
Do you have any knowledge/idea of what you would do as your chosen job: We would manufacture weapons for the Elite Paramilitary and the Peacekeepers, and would also experiment on those who fight the regime for our own corporate gain.

(05-06-2015, 02:38 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Username: [FL:RP] Chocolate Labrador
Applying For: George III Nicodemus

Accepted as George III Nicodemus.

(05-06-2015, 02:44 PM)Roachy Wrote: Username: [FL:RP] Roach
Applying For: I would like to be a Weyland-Yutani employee, as it would give our PMC Branch something to do.

This could work, but the number of people involved in it would need to be restricted. I'll message you on steam tomorrow.
Accepted as Research & Development Scientist (Title to be confirmed).

Username: [FL:RP] Suarez
Hours: 870
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: I have read many articles and have seen TV Documentaries as well as some movies on Dictatorships and I know my way around what they do.

---

In-Game Name: Timothy Bareham
Address: Apartments 62c, EvoCity Main Street
Family Relations: A trusted family-friend to Duncan Nicodemus
Current Job: Social Media Manager at AMPM

---

Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Applying For: Media Advisor
Why should you be picked? I should be picked due to my exemplary skills in Media and especially Social Media if need be. Television and Radio are also within my skill level and can be done with ease and professionally when required.
How did your character get this job? Being a trusted family-friend with the given skillset he was awarded the job by him when you were getting tired of your current one at AMPM.
How well do you work in a team? I work exceptionally well in a team and can easily perform in a team for anything you may need me to do.
What does your character think of the King? My character thinks of the kind as a trusted friend and that he is a very kind person to be with, but can be brutal to some of his workers at times.
Do you have any knowledge/idea of what you would do as your chosen job (E.g. What a Media
Advisor would recommend the King should do)
? Depending on the situation, I could offer professional advice. I also know what a Media Advisor would do in real life especially a Social Media Advisor. The role of spokesperson would be similar.

Username: SixPackSoCali
Hours: 360
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: Not real democracy (choice) e.g. 1 candidate on ballot paper. Control over people; fascist ideology usually on far ends of the left or right political scale (mostly left).

---

In-Game Name: Fred Durst
Address: Backstreet apartment #152
Family Relations: single, no children; parents live abroad
Current Job: Security analyst

---
Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Applying For: EDP
Why should you be picked?: Knowledge in security and paramilitary operations
How did your character get this job?: Higher apprenticeship at MI5 with stem subjects of computing and mathematics
How well do you work in a team? I work very well with a team as my work is based around this
What does your character think of the King?: Foolhardy; manipulative
Do you have any knowledge/idea of what you would do as your chosen job (E.g. What a Media Advisor would recommend the King should do)?: To protect the family at all costs even if it costs my own life

Username: Innovative
Hours: 560+
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: A dictator is a ruler who wields absolute authority. A state ruled by a dictator is called a dictatorship

---

In-Game Name: Dimitri Alcardo
Address: 10 top street evo city
Family Relations: Brother Of Nikolai Alcardo, Son of Alexander alcardo
Current Job: Self employed Succesful Businessman

---

Spoiler :
Applying For: Welfare Advisor
Why should you be picked? Well, i feel i would be good for this role as i enjoy RP And i would be a good part of givernment because i'm a strict type of person and very "Innovative"
How would your character behave/act? My character would behave in a posh, executive way. and be fairly Understanding, but strict at the same time.
What would your relationship be like with the King? As the welfare advisor i'd be very close, and sdvising him on the way the city is controlled, as he is a dictator, it's up to him to take my advice

I assume this isn't the thing you needed the people with knowledge of history, law etc. for?
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
When's the event?
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP