Accepted as Media Advisor.

(05-06-2015, 04:18 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote: Username: SixPackSoCali
Applying For: EDP

Accepted as EDP.

(05-06-2015, 04:57 PM)Innovative Wrote: Username: Innovative
Applying For: Welfare Advisor

Accepted as Welfare Advisor.

Username: [FL:RP] Fury
Hours: 992 Hours, at the moment. I would also like to note I have 20 Roleplay points, it doesn't mean anything but I felt I should just share it.
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: Alright, so Dictatorships and Totalitarianism is somewhat to different things, though they both share nearly the same policies. Totalitarianism is when the state has full control over every aspect of a civilians lives and they have control of basically everything in the state, what is made, what is sold, ect.... but a Dictatorship can have some elements of capitalism in it. 
---
In-Game Name: Seth 'Fury' Sanders
Address: Apartment 128. Top Street, Evocity.
Family Relations: Mother and Father currently known, as of now his brother has been banished from the city for ever.
Current Job: Unknown, as of he gets money from jobs such as protection for another, he also manages a store on main street called Guns n Supplies.
---
Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Applying ForElite Defense Paramilitary
Why should you be picked I should be picked, because I think I would really fit this role. I have very good knowledge on how to correctly play the "EDP" (SRU) and I have a good knowledge on how to keep everything I do in the EDP organized and not sloppy unlike most police raids that are seen and recorded on the sever from time to time. I also think I would fit this role because I love the idea of a paramilitary and I would be a good edition to the steam as stated above.
How did your character get this job? Well... he basically went up to the nexus secretary during a recruitment process and asked for a job application, he then signed up and went to the academy where he trained and learned all the ways a EDP should act and how they should work together with his teammates rather then keeping things sloppy and unprofessional.
How well do you work in a team? I work very well in a team, I really don't care what specific role I get on the team. All I care about is working with the team and getting stuff done professional, nothing left behind to get the EDP in trouble and keeping things away from the sloppy side of raids.
What does your character think of the King? My character agrees with the king, as the family have been in the City for a long time he respects their decisions and feel as if what the King is doing is right. He doesn't question everything, but he ponders to himself from time to time to see if he is doing the right thing.
Do you have any knowledge/idea of what you would do as your chosen job (E.g. What a Media 
Advisor would recommend the King should do) Yes, I have plenty of knowledge about the job i'm doing. I'm very mature in the job, I know how to breach correctly, protect a King without letting things get sloppy and unprofessional. I know how to communicate and work with my team to get stuff done as well. I also have an expertise in assault and breaching tactics if it is ever needed.

[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
(05-07-2015, 02:44 AM)Fury Wrote: Username: [FL:RP] Fury
Applying For:Elite Defense Paramilitary

Accepted as EDP.

Username: [FL:RP] TheMJ
Hours: 640
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: I have seen and listened to the history of Dictators, and have a good knowledge of what they do and did.

---

In-Game Name: Toby 'MJ' Thomas
Address: Apartments #6, V2D District, Evo City
Family Relations: Son of Linsey Michael and Jeremy Thomas. Brother of Jamie Thomas.
Current Job: PCSO (Police Community Support Officer)

---

Spoiler :
Applying For: Peacekeepers
Why should you be picked? I have worked as a PCSO for a few years, enjoyed it. But, the step up to a Peacekeeper job is a lot better for me. I have gone through training and understand and have the knowledge to be a great Peacekeeper
How did your character get this job? Met a secretary and asked for a job application, and now I am here! 
How well do you work in a team? I have worked with a colleague PCSO and we have worked well together ever since we started together. 
What does your character think of the King? I would be loyal and will be the best at enforcing laws and keeping people peaceful.
Do you have any knowledge/idea of what you would do as your chosen job (E.g. What a Media
Advisor would recommend the King should do)
? I am well aware of what I have to do in this Job. I can enforce laws at my best and do whatever it takes to keep the King safe.

[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(05-07-2015, 04:19 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Username: [FL:RP] TheMJ
Applying For: Peacekeeper

Accepted as Peacekeeper.

Username: [FL:RP] Davidson
Hours: 451 Hours and 5 points
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: I'm IRL political active and are studying International Relations and Development as a master, so yea I have a basic Knowlegde of how that works.

---

In-Game Name: George II Nicodemus
Address: The Nicodemus family - Estate
Family Relations: Member of The Nicodemus family
Current Job: Advisor to his son Doncan Nicodemus

---
Delete the irrelevant one.

Family Application:
[spoiler]Applying For: George II Nicodemus
Why should you be picked? Its a active role in the sense of being in a special position. I would love to be the conservative father that just wants it all to stay the same and maybe have a tense relation ship with Duncan if he wants to reform the City.
How would your character behave/act? Arrogant (He was a dictator for 37 years), stubborn and he will do anything for the family to stay in power.
What would your relationship be like with the King? A mixture between strained and loved, depending on the actions of the King. If he tries to reform the city, then he is going to have to debate all day his old man, though if he goes in the same line as his father then they are closer than anyone else apart from Duncans wife. Maybe the King also want to get out of the Shadow of his father and that may be a reason for the king to hate his father, either way it's really depending on Duncans personality.
Give one unique thing you would bring to the event as the character: A sense of conflict or unity in the Family depending on the action of the King.
Username: [FL:RP] Kyle Fraser
Hours: 502 Hours
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: I Have done Many Dictator RP's and A dictator is a Ruler of a country that is in Full control of everyone in that country.
---
In-Game Name: Kyle "Retro" McColl
Address: 35 Lakeside Street
Family Relations: Brother Of Adam "Misty McColl" and Son of Suzzane McColl
Current Job: Elite Defence Paramilitary (EDP) [Assault Unit]
[/spoiler]
Other Job Application:

Spoiler :
Applying For: Elite Defence Paramilitary (EDP) [SRU]
Why should you be picked? I am a very good SRU and I thought I can do it in this
How did your character get this job? He Went to Nexus One day got a big interview From the Dictator and got Accepted
How well do you work in a team? Very good infact I Always work in a team I only work alone if I Need to.
What does your character think of the King? Very loyal towards him and thinks he is Great and Treat him like He is the only important one there.
Advisor would recommend the King should do)
? don't let people overrun Him/Her If they attempt too hide and we will protect.

[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
Thumbs Up 
Username: [FL:RP] Balls
Hours: Nearly 900
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: I've done alot of Dictator RP in my time. I should know it all Wink
---
In-Game Name: Victoria Pauline
Address: Evocity. Evocity Backstreet Apartments. Nr. A5
Family Relations: I have a Husband working in the Military too.
Current Job: Working in the Elite Military as Assault.
---

Spoiler :
Applying For: Elite Defence Paramilitary
Why should you be picked? I've been working in the military in alot of years. I know my weapon from end to end. I've shot alot of people and wont care killing more.
How would your character behave/act? I will follow my orders. Do what I'm told to.
What would your relationship be like with the King? I will ofc. follow hi's orders. Ill see him as my "god"
Give one unique thing you would bring to the event as the character: I will be the one that take down the enemies. Do what told to. Maybe take the control if needed.

Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(05-09-2015, 01:08 PM)Davidson Wrote: Username: [FL:RP] Davidson
Applying For: George II Nicodemus

Accepted as George II Nicodemus.

(05-09-2015, 01:10 PM)kylefraser Wrote: Username: [FL:RP] Kyle Fraser
Current Job: Elite Defence Paramilitary (EDP)

Please put some more effort into your application. The EDP is a very selective group - your application should ideally reflect that.

Username: Falcao
Hours: 838
Knowledge Of Dictatorships/Totalitarianism And Their Policies: Dictatorship is a one party state where they dictate for there own good and abuse there powers for there benefits.

---

In-Game Name: Joey Essex
Address: Apartments #8 EvoCity.
Current Job: Police Officer within Evo City.

Applying For: Peacekeepers
Why should you be picked? I have worked as a Police Officer my whole life since graduating from the EvoCity State School. I have many experience within this sort of job and feel I can bring my high standards to it.
How did your character get this job? I spoke to a secretary and he personally said I should try for this job as he felt I can do it excellent.
How well do you work in a team? I have to work in a team everyday within the Police Force. I think I work exceptionally well with others as I like to help and offer my support.
What does your character think of the King? I would enforce any laws he would like me to, I would be loyal till the day I die.
Advisor would recommend the King should do)? I have to enforce the laws in place and protect the King.