Unban Request
Information 
Your name: [FL:RP] Arceus

Your ban ID: 61367

Banned by: [FL] Zecon

Reason: Prop spamming, attempting to crash server

Involved: My friend ([FL:RP] no0cry | 61366 | [FL] Zecon | Prop spamming, attempting to crash server)

Why we should unban you: I know I've denied 2 Unban Request, but also try to understand our side. Me and my friend are with permanent ban because we cause lag in unintended Server. We understand your side to protect the servers and the Community. But try to understand our side as well. The props that were put on the Server and that caused the lag caused were unintentionally. As I said, we were clicking on the prop and he did not appear because the server was always the stand 2 in two minutes you should be being attacked by DDoS, when the server returned to normal, it was when the props all appeared and we removed . Then came the third time. It was then that my friend is disconnected and I went to the v33x server to buy Donator with money in the game to my friend and that was when we were to ban. We have explained everything in the other 2 Unban requests, but try to understand our side. We are very sorry for nuisances since we apologize for everything we have asked a SINGLE opportunity, asked to withdraw the permanent ban and add time to the ban, but nothing was done. We are only asking for a vote of confidence. We really want to play on the server and may buy Donator to them, I love to help the team and the community with some problems of textures and everything. I have colleagues of the Faculty I finally convinced them to come play for Garry's Mod and that they indicated your server and I show videos on youtube of your server and they were curious to play. The [FL: RP] no0cry is a colleague of the faculty and I convinced him to come play with me at my side. But both are of ban. I am very sad and sorry for what happened, but me and my friend promise that we will fulfill everything to the letter. People can walk behind me and my friend and all. We just want an opportunity. Please, I beg you... Please... All this because of the props that appeared after the server was to have 2 in 2 minutes with break and appeared 2 times many props that caused the lag that was in the serve. We really want to play again on the Server. Please reduce the ban of time, or remove or ban and blacklist mess in all 1 year or 2 accounts just want to play. They can blacklist by the props, the gun tool in physgun in all this. We just want to play and make some money so we can buy Donator and play with our friends from college. Please give us a unique opportunity to return to play on the Server. I ask you... Please...  Sad
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
You have been also banned from your other accounts for double accounting to avoid ban. Even if you get unbanned here you've still violated the terms of service.
(05-04-2015, 08:41 PM)Raptor Wrote: You have been also banned from your other accounts for double accounting to avoid ban. Even if you get unbanned here you've still violated the terms of service.
Thank you for answer. But can unban the past two accounts. The rest can be banned. I just want me and my friend we stay without ban on the two new accounts, at least.
[FL: RP] SpeeD ^ - 61384 | STEAM_0:1:117406695
[FL: RP] WhyNot - 61383 | STEAM_0:0:117397807
It is only those that we want to run out ban. We want to start from 0.
And again, thank you for your reply, raptor. (:
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
It doesn't matter what account you've caused trouble in or broke rules. You broke rules and for that you were permanently banned, then you created new accounts to escape from the ban you already had.

That is double accounting to avoid a ban does not mean you get away for it just because you've created a new account.
I created a new account because he thought the bills that had been banned permanently, could no longer play because it is a punishment, so I decided to create a new account to start making money and everything. And I know what I'm going and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I just wanted an account of me and my friend his, only 1 unbanned, the other could be banned permanently. We really want to start over and start playing the servers the account that you mentioned .. Please ... And I ask immense excuse for breaking the rules and I promise it will never happen. I promise!
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Good morning.

I, at this point, go to college and just come back later. If you decide to remove the ban, I would be very happy if the ban would remove the last two accounts where me and my friend we entered:

So, all other accounts may be banned since I the longer violates the Terms and Services.

I liked to get the same answer... :/ - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59729
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Hey beautiful word! :p

I'm back, and I'll wait for a one reply.

So, all other accounts may be banned since I the longer violates the Terms and Services.

I liked to get the same answer... :/ - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59729

But continue... I'll wait for reply! (:
Any news about my UNBR? Smile

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Be patient and do not bump your UBR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-05-2015, 10:06 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Be patient and do not bump your UBR.

Ok, I hope as long as necessary. What I want is to play it back on the Servers FearlessRP...  Sad
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator