Unban Request
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] SpeeD^ and [FL:RP] WhyNot

Your ban ID: 61384 | 61383

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban.

Involved: Me and my friend

Why we should unban you: I mean, me and my friend were no0cry permanent ban for something that was no intention, then we unban request to try to explain, even that gave us almost assumptions and denied the unban request. Now, me and my friend decided to create a new Steam account, buy again the game, spend money to play in the FearlessRP Server already reading the rules and everything. We were very well to make our lives, starting with ALL again without breaching any rule, we had a lot of money on other things and a BMW and everything started all over again, spend money to buy the game to play solely in FearlessRP. And what happens? Ban permanent again...

Now back to why I think we should run out ban:

We have already learned the lesson already with another ban that had permanently swear the feet together we'd read all the rules to permenor to be no more mistakes, I continue to help the community with textures errors. The only thing we ask is that we take the permanent ban and that at least add days, weeks or months, why not think permanently ban do improve server. Me and my friend have learned the lesson, now we also wanted a vote of confidence. Even if we have blacklist. I do not want to stop playing in your servers, which is why we bought it again to play. But that's impossible to play, because it is not the same as your other servers. Because your servers are the best in Garry's Mod whole. No best configured server and a staff like yours. Only we come here asking to give us ONLY one vote of confidence so that we can demonstrate that we will meet everything as it is in the rules. They may even "watch us". We swear that we will be exemplary players. If this unban request is approved, I would love to buy donator, for me and my friend. Please ONLY hate at least a vote of confidence, please...  Sad
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
So wait let me get this straight, even after I told you in your other unban request that you broke the ToS double accounting, you went and did it again? You claim to love the server so much yet you've broke the same area of the ToS twice in under 24 hours regarding multiple accounts.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Already, I am very grateful for your reply, Kpred.
I confess, yes, I broke that rule. But you have that explanation. When was the ban on [FL: RP] Arceus and did unban request and it was denied, soon after went to see another account I had with Garry's Mod to be able to start all over again in servers, because before I read that rule to break down and use two accounts to "escape" the ban, I thought I could play but another account and start over from 0, because after the ban was permanently if it was time, had no reason to go to some other account and play again. This 2nd account I entered, Suk * RulleZ;] appeared while the [FL:. RP] Arceus because when I began the account, Suk * RulleZ;] in my library of Steam was the Garry's Mod So I I thought that gave to play. When clicked on "Play" appeared to me a account access request [FL: RP] Arceus, that was when I went to e-mail [FL: RP] Arceus and accepted the request and entered the game with Suk * RulleZ ;]. When I entered the server, he says he was banished, then the console detect both accounts, [FL: RP] Arceus and Suk * RulleZ;]. There soon learned that he could not use any account using the account [FL: RP] Arceus. That's when me and my friend so we decided to create a new Steam account, buy again Garry's Mod provost, doing all over again and do all the downloads needed to be able to play. When we entered the server, we got into smuggling, bought pots and seeds to BlackMarketDealer and made our base into the right side of the house the area of Corleone, because me and my friend we were Corleones. Later, people began to enter the Server and started saying Chatting I and my friend were doing double account. And they were right. But we were in peace and already knowing the rules and without break. Then the [FL] Raptor came in, I kept inside the server, because it had pretty sure it was because of me and my friend. Then I was teleported to the [FL] Raptor and he asked me if I knew we were banned permanently. Then me and my friend were permanently ban again. We saw huge ask apologize for nuisances and we promise that this type of situation will not be repeated. At least take a permanent ban on new accounts and [FL: RP] Arceus and [FL: RP] no0cry and mess ban of days, weeks or months or blacklist of props with days, weeks or months. We just want to play again and want another chance to show FearlessRP team we know all the rules and that we are to respect. Please, we are very disappointed because we spent Provost of money to play on servers FearlessRP and are now permanently banned. Please. Me and my friend we are very sorry ... Once again, we a unique opportunity and we apologize for the immense nuisances.  Sad
And they can also see in this account since I started playing again, I never had ban request.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
You've violated our term of service twice. I see no reason on why you should be unbanned. Denied.