UBR
Smile 
Your name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental

Your ban ID: 61381

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: BRA (60131) - Fail RP asking to be killed.

Involved: DollarCobra, Me.

Why we should unban you:
This is more for me to be blacklisted than banned.

So, it was time for me to go off, DollarCobra and I were very bored with nothing to do. We went to check on the prison to make sure things were fine before I went. This is when we must have got a bit hyper and over the top. We were making jokes, so on and so on. Eventually I was being shouted at to come off my computer and I didn't want to have to leave President in a boring way. So I asked DollarCobra. This is the blacklist request part. After me asking this is when DollarCobra could have said no, it is against the rules, I would have said ok and we would have both logged. But he said ok and killed me. That is what he didn't have to do. I am asking just for a blacklist from President as I only asked for something to happen even if it was for me to be killed no matter my role. If I do get unbanned and blacklisted from President, I don't care how long the blacklist is as I can live without being President.

Thanks for taking the time to read it, hope it made sense and hope that you think about unbanning me. Anyway. Thank again.

-Basic Smile

EDIT: I would like to also mention that I had low hours at this time and had not read the rules.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
You simply don't break the rules because you need to go off the computer. That is not allowed and not a valid excuse. Denied.