Report: Juan & ||VM:RP|| Dorag
Exclamation 
Name of player: Juan (BMD); ||VM:RP|| Dorag (Rebel)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93223347 ; STEAM_0:0:19014697

Time in GMT: 21:00

Server: v2p

Summary: BlackMarketDealer basing with Rebel; RDM

Evidence: 
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
He wasn't basing there he just came to buy supplies, while all you were doing is repeatedly coming back and raiding me.
I was advertising "Need any BMD goods? Hit up the Trash Burner, be alone and unarmed, knock three times on the door"
I can give pics of the advertisement
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
Sure sure.. Basing with a rebel with a lot of pots in there to farm weed aswell contra like we saw on Baron reports... We asked million times if u can give to us our pots and u said "no pots here, fuck off and go away!" and now the rebel was in your base just to buy supplies? PLZ i've already hear better escuses.. The record shows all.. Mine report + Baron reports = Deserved reports, thats all, u must have a lesson.. RDMing people, contrabanding as a BMD, base with rebel, lol.. More evidences? Dont need anymore.. Smile
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Well it all turned out well, you and your friend got perm'd and we've got 2 less rulebreakers on the server.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
+1 got perm'd ban. Kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
Approved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Approved
Moved ..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]