Report: Ross Stewart
Exclamation 
Name of player: Ross Stewart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14980370

Time in GMT: 18:40

Server: v2p

Summary: BlackMarketDealer doing Contraband.

Evidence
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
[Image: P6Ig9Cb.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned. -Nacreas
(05-03-2015, 07:28 PM)Matrix_ Wrote: If an admin needs to warn me for this post, go ahead. This aggravates me, so I'm doing it anyways.
Consider this my BR on this player, as this is a public post, allowing me to gather evidence against him.

First of all, he FailRP'd by identifying the red Lamborghini, which is OOC information. Second, he entered the BMD's home, and began to prowl around and claim his contraband was against the rules, which it clearly was not. It's obvious that he wasn't contrawhoring, as he and his partner were selling and interacting with the Corleones. The user recording this has infringed upon the rules by breaking into someone's house without RP reason and also using OOC information for IC context.

Also, ProSworD, you have posted 3 BRs in a row that are all totally invalid, as none of the users have broken rules, and I will not delve any further into this. As for this case, you tell Ross Stewart to look at the rules, when in reality, you should look yourself. You disgust me, honestly.

Regards, Matrix_.

Anything for comment.

Any proves.
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
(05-03-2015, 07:38 PM)ProSworD Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 07:28 PM)Matrix_ Wrote: If an admin needs to warn me for this post, go ahead. This aggravates me, so I'm doing it anyways.
Consider this my BR on this player, as this is a public post, allowing me to gather evidence against him.
First of all, he FailRP'd by identifying the red Lamborghini, which is OOC information. Second, he entered the BMD's home, and began to prowl around and claim his contraband was against the rules, which it clearly was not. It's obvious that he wasn't contrawhoring, as he and his partner were selling and interacting with the Corleones. The user recording this has infringed upon the rules by breaking into someone's house without RP reason and also using OOC information for IC context.
Also, ProSworD, you have posted 3 BRs in a row that are all totally invalid, as none of the users have broken rules, and I will not delve any further into this. As for this case, you tell Ross Stewart to look at the rules, when in reality, you should look yourself. You disgust me, honestly.
Regards, Matrix_.
Anything for comment.
Any proves.
My proof is the entire video you uploaded. Removing it will just support my claim.
*** From here I will not answer to anyone else without concrete evidence ***
Kind Regards,
ProSworD
[FL] Donator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned. -Nacreas
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, black market dealers are allowed to have contraband as long as they're doing their job.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]