Unblacklist Request
Your name: Rp name: Adam Sandler Steam name: Slimshady

Your blacklist ID: 53843, 53844, 53845

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:50419930[/b]

Reason: Doom fort, using some glitch to gain visibility though door

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: First of all, I contacted an admin long before I built my base, he said one way props are allowed as long as you cannot shoot through it, but seeing through is fine. Second of all, it's not a glitch, its a material, simple as that. Third of all I honestly think this is  all BS in my opinion, 2 days? You could of just asked me to remove the props, or at least told me about it. But 2 days without props, toolgun, and physgun is unfair in my opinion.
id like to know which admin
it is a glitch and its not just simple material, you was using that 1 material prop to look through another prop
im not sure if you would or couldnt shoot through but iverway it is against rules
(05-03-2015, 03:04 AM)Temar Wrote: id like to know which admin
it is a glitch and its not just simple material, you was using that 1 material prop to look through another prop
im not sure if you would or couldnt shoot through but iverway it is against rules
I don't remember which admin told me that.
And no it is not a glitch, its  a material and colour, that Construction block is not shootable, second the prop(s) was also no collied to all collisions, you know that. Stop lying and saying it is a glitch, it was a material and colour, simple. A lot of people know how to do it. And there was openings also in the props, so you can see through an opening on the either side as well.
ok so apart from the small shooting space of the construction block etc and using no collide in that matter can also add to doom basing
the main issue i had was looking through the construction block gave you visibility through the other block (your door) which wasn't see through
so not only was your breaking the 1 sided prop rules the way you did it wasnt normal
(05-03-2015, 02:43 PM)Temar Wrote: ok so apart from the small shooting space of the construction block etc and using no collide in that matter can also add to doom basing
the main issue i had was looking through the construction block gave you visibility through the other block (your door) which wasn't see through
so not only was your breaking the 1 sided prop rules the way you did it wasnt normal

Normal or not, it wasn't glitching. At this point I don't care about the black list, im not gonna get this approved. But I'm just arguing the fact that I Was Not Glitching. It was a material, and color. So do not say I glitch, because I do not.
Using a one way material in a base is against the rules, it gives you an unfair advantage against the other players and is considered doom forting.
(05-03-2015, 03:28 PM)Preditor Wrote: Using a one way material in a base is against the rules, it gives you an unfair advantage against the other players and is considered doom forting.

Thank you, all you had to say. Don't make accusations that I was glitching. <3 Alright, ill see you guys in a day I guess xD <3
I'll show the pictures when I get chance
But using a material tool on 1 prop and it being 1 sided is normal but
You used material on 1 prop and could see through it and see through another prop which wasn't see through and that isn't normal
(05-03-2015, 06:01 PM)Temar Wrote: I'll show the pictures when I get chance
But using a material tool on 1 prop and it being 1 sided is normal but
You used material on 1 prop and could see through it and see through another prop which wasn't see through and that isn't normal

Yeah bro for the last time im telling you, it is normal. Its 2 of the same props side to side, one is colored any color (it was black for me) with the render mode glow. Then the other material (the glowy red cloud thing) You can see through it. Thats how it works. Alot of people know it.
this is the door

[Image: F2871356C80019BE8ED569D062DA22AA0E3C8E70]

and this is when behind construction blocks

[Image: A060E2219BBF0370880A51B8323722B1DB12DA5D]