Remove certain gun descriptions.
[Image: Mbo7v7q.jpg]

Description:
Remove the unnecessary parts of weapon descriptions ( such as their history).
If not this, then move the ammunition text to the beginning of the description.

Why:
Those with smaller screen sizes cannot see the end of these descriptions, and as a result cannot read what sort of ammunition they require.

+Support

My Screen is pretty decent and even I have this problem.

Love to see this applied.
+Support
+support for fixing th issue but no need to delete descriptions
Yeah, I see what you mean. Tends to be an issue with those for smaller than average monitors, so I'll look into this. I tested it at 1600x900 and it still worked fine, and ofc no issues at 1920x1080. If your resolution is lower, that's where your problem likely lies.

Rather than remove the description or edit them, I think it'd be better to update derma to use two lines of dialogue where possible. It'd also allow for better descriptions elsewhere.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Safira
Can I suggest you use a base resolution of 1280x720 or 1280x768? This resolution is becoming more common than the previous 1024x768.
I'm suggesting this resolutions based on the average PC nowadays, which most already support the mentioned resolutions.
Plus with your suggestion of adding 2 lines instead of 1 will make the description look excellent.
+Support, All that's really needed is the type of weapon and the type of ammunition.
+ Support
Put the ammo text in the begening.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Support

Dropping the extra information and ammunition specifications down to the next line should work nicely.
+ Support

Moving what typ of ammo the weapon uses to the beginning would be enough for me.