Safira
Name: Disorder

Time/Date: 29/04/2015 11:30 AM GMT +2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15331114

Name of Administrator: Safira

Story: The story is somewhat hefty but it involves me being generally ignored, a decision taken without even allowing me for input or generally a say. It starts with me joining the server and going as the rebel leader with hopes of getting into some nice mischief for some quick cash. I get into my car and drive around to see the corleones pretty aggitated at the Villa, they were moving printers and pots from one house to the other without seeming to care if someone saw them or not. I stalked them for about 10-20 minutes to see what exactly they are doing and how long it takes them, that good opportunity to destroy contraband. Two of them left and there were two inside and a black market dealer which was basing on the house across. I pulled out my AK and rushed inside, the black market dealer pulled his shotgun and ran upstairs, I took the first on the right since that was the place filled with weed. There were two corleones rearranging them so I took it as a good advantage to quickly dispatch them, one of them dropping something which I assumed was a gun but it was like four bags of weed, couldn't see the model because it got glitched into the corpse. I started shooting the pots and the black market dealer rushed inside and we started to fight which resulted in my death. I accepted the defeat and became an SRU to afk for about 5-10 minutes for a smoke. I come back to see myself blacklisted from Rebel and weapons for two hours. When I realize that I PM Safira asking what happened and trying to explain that the raid and what happened there was well within the rules and she teleports me on a roof with one of the corleones. I tried to talk to her asking why she decided only to listen to what the corleones had to say and to check the logs to make a decision, I was completely left out, not even a single question before she took the decision. She gets defensive each time I ask why she took a rash decision and trying to attack me with anything she may think being somewhat against the rules. I feel as I've been completely misstreated and not offered a fair trial.

Evidence:
[Image: 2h88e45.jpg]
[Image: 2ntbu3q.jpg]
[Image: 2ij57id.jpg]
[Image: 2j34c2f.jpg]
[Image: 2moutc0.jpg]
[Image: 5lv5m0.jpg]
[Image: 2ynnkt2.jpg]
[Image: 2ufzmo4.jpg]
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
May I just clarify I was there on and off for the full hour that this was happening.

So, Safira blacklisted you as you were AFK therefore she was unable to gather the story from both sides, so she took evidence from makTavish and the logs.

When you got back you discussed the case for nearly a full hour and she even decided after this that the Blacklist was valid.

I see no abuse here.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
So your posting abuse over the simple fact that Safire gave you a punishment with out your consultation which couldn't be done because you was afk!
Even so it's not abuse to not talk to you to start with
You was afk
We don't work to your schedule if your afk its your own fault and definitely not abuse
The following points are no abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

You received a blacklist, which you clearly felt was unfair and rather than posting an unblacklist request you have instead
filed a report of abuse. Safira received your PM and did you the kindness of teleporting you to hear your case but then made
final judgment that her original decision was just and correct. This is not abuse

Quote:I was completely left out, not even a single question before she took the decision.
She teleported you to her and listened to your case before making her final decision.

Again, I must point out.

Quote:BANS, BLACKLISTS OR PUNISHMENT IS NOT AN ABUSE MATTER, IF YOU WISH TO DISPUTE YOUR PUNISHMENT, DO NOT POST AN ABUSE THREAD, USE THE APPROPIATE SECTION IN THE COURTHOUSE. FAILURE TO ABIDE WILL RESULT IN UP TO 30 DAYS OF SUSPENSION.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
As you can see from the whole discussion I haven't recieved a single PM from her before doing the blacklist or a teleport. The problem isn't the blacklist per se as I've mentioned rather than her using the details provided by one of the party to make the decision, could be classed as favouritism.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'm sure you're aware of this, but I'd still like to point it out:

The following points are no abuse:
Banning you [in this case, a blacklist], even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

We also pointed out General Rule 5:
Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

I used the logs to make a judgement call. I TPd you per your request to hear you, and then brought Maktavish, too.
I recieved the @ call not much before you disconnected. I did not know how long you would be, nor if you would come back at all. I therefore had to use the evidence provided to make a decision.

I listened to your side. I carried out everything I felt was needed in the situation, including going over the situation with you. At the end, I had come to the conclusion that your BL was still valid.
You killing two unarmed players within 10 seconds of each other whilst also raiding solo sounded off to me.
You even said in LOOC:
[12:28:53] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: .// So I assumed it was a good edge to dispatch them, Jizez was armed so I assumed they were also.
[12:29:06] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: .// And from my experience of people who disregard fearrp.

This right here suggests why you killed them. And this second reason ain't valid.

Toward the end, you lashed out and began questioning my role as a Moderator.
Myself, Barkles and Diggy pointed out many times that if you felt the blacklist was unjust that you make a UBL Request, yet you didn't, and chose instead to create an AA thread.

I had to reconnect due to my FPS going down again and came back a minute later. And I didn't lash out, I gave you a simple example and asked if it was okay to punish me without even so allowing me to defend myself. I stood no chance.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-29-2015, 11:24 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: As you can see from the whole discussion I haven't recieved a single PM from her before doing the blacklist or a teleport. The problem isn't the blacklist per se as I've mentioned rather than her using the details provided by one of the party to make the decision, could be classed as favouritism.

But if the evidence is there which proves you did it why does she need a statement? This is not abuse if you feel you have been wrongly blacklisted use the correct area not here. You should know that by now.

(04-29-2015, 11:48 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 11:24 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: As you can see from the whole discussion I haven't recieved a single PM from her before doing the blacklist or a teleport. The problem isn't the blacklist per se as I've mentioned rather than her using the details provided by one of the party to make the decision, could be classed as favouritism.

But if the evidence is there which proves you did it why does she need a statement? This is not abuse if you feel you have been wrongly blacklisted use the correct area not here. You should know that by now.

The evidence shows me killing two corleones and then being gunned down by a black market dealer. It only proves it was an unsuccessful raid and our statements over what happened are what give the essential details as of why the raid happened and how it happened exactly. I wasn't given a chance to do so, and the guy who reported this as a rulebreak may have or haven't said the story to be in his advantage.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'd also like to mention that during the situation, it was you who finished the discussion:

v33x [12:52:16] Disorder (STEAM_0:0:15331114) said: .// But fair enough, please teleport me back.

We could have continued to discuss it, yet you decided to finish it there and then proceed to post an AA thread.