My ban.
Your friend started shooting, that is what I said. You knowingly did this with your friend, if you felt he was shooting you for no reason you could have easily left the situation and called an admin/ made a ban request. But that was not the case.
(05-03-2015, 02:43 AM)Rolorox Wrote: Your friend started shooting, that is what I said. You knowingly did this with your friend, if you felt he was shooting you for no reason you could have easily left the situation and called an admin/ made a ban request. But that was not the case.

Ye i know i should do a Ban request, after we killd him, i sad If he do it again i Will do a Ban request and taket pic. But Then did you comed and taket oss to The roof, But rolorox can i not just got 1 more chanse? 
I am all for getting another chance but mate.... You have 16 bans. Which is more chances then most get. I do not see how this would be different.

[Image: vxBVmyq.jpg]
Mate, after the other ban i hade 3 month, I started to Rp and now i did 1 mistake that i am sorry for.
Hello, Can i please get a response ? thanks.
This case is currently under review. We are discussing what the outcome of this case should be. As it is a permanent ban it will take some time. Please be patient.
Okay, tanks for the respons.
Hello, is that some think new about the ban ? Smile
Stop bumping your unban request.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
After much consideration and talk between the staff, we have decided to deny this unban request. You knowingly broke a rule while on last chance which you already have had too many of. Feel free to read the new rule regarding posting future unban requests and I hope you come back with proof of change.

Denied