My ban.
Your name: *General* 
Your ban ID: 60216
Banned by: [FL] Rolorox
Reason: Multiple RDM, spawnkilling an officer. Final Chance done.

Involved: Admin and me.
Why we should unban you: Hi, I want to write a little about my ban and why I should be unbaned.

I was baned for a "Shot a policeman" As I made to protect myself...

It was probably wrong to shoot him, but it would probably be more than me how shootet him.
Yes I was Permabanad it was because I had a last Chanse, though this last Chanse was for more than a year ago, and therefore I think that I should be unbanad, and not permabanad. I made maybe a fault but it was a mistake, I have started to play in a clan and started to RP, I thought that was fun... For I had stopped to mismanage me and just because I made a small mistake after so long while so I became permanent, so I could not get a Chanse and demonstrate that I am a good roleplayer / PM General Weed | Philip.
You were fully aware of your situation at Fearless and violated the rules. I don't see a reason to unban you.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(04-28-2015, 02:31 PM)Nacreas Wrote: You were fully aware of your situation at Fearless and violated the rules. I don't see a reason to unban you.

What do you you mean whit "Fully aware"? All time he comed you he was traing to kill me... And it was maby just 3 times i killd him becuse he comed out and tried to kill me. And it was not spawn kill, I was at the bank and he comed to the bank and started to shoot, you can ask Cpt Leroy he were whit me ween it happend. and like i write i maby did the wrong to kill him twice And that are i sorry for, but i write it again i did a Mistake, And i am not going to do it again.
Both you and your friend were spawn killing him. Your friend was sitting behind a car with a sniper as he spawned, and you went around the side of the bank to flank him. There is no excuse for what you were doing, the only reason your friend didn't get the same punishment is because unlike you, he was not on his last chance. You knew what you were doing was wrong, but in know way did I see you stopping until the guy probably would disconnect.
(04-28-2015, 07:25 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Both you and your friend were spawn killing him. Your friend was sitting behind a car with a sniper as he spawned, and you went around the side of the bank to flank him. There is no excuse for what you were doing, the only reason your friend didn't get the same punishment is because unlike you, he was not on his last chance. You knew what you were doing was wrong, but in know way did I see you stopping until the guy probably would disconnect.

And i was not doing it for he is going to disconnect... I did it to protect myself to dont die. And i was not waiting to flank him, i was waiting on my friend so we could drive to the Weed farm, and that is not my problem if he comed back and tride to kill me again, And i have learnd to not do it again it have gone like over 2 months now...
And if you se here 2014-05-30 20:00:00 It is a long time since the other ban was, And it way i think i shuld get a other chanse.
It was not him who was coming back to kill you, you guys were literally shooting him as he spawned. I watched the whole thing mate.
Mate! I was on the other side off the bank you know, Then he was starting to shoot acroos the window whit his usp, And i was shooting after him to, then he comed from the corner whit his Usp and take like over 40 hp from me so i run to the Bank to hide, and then my friend comed and was shooting on him to, and ween i taket a Heal pack i was killing him... That is the story. You maby dident se the holl start? but that is how that started.
I literally saw it all, he was shooting at you because you guys shot him first when he spawned, you were going around the bank to flank him but he saw you and shot first. You were still there with the intention to kill him and right after he spawned.
(05-01-2015, 06:22 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I literally saw it all, he was shooting at you because you guys shot him first when he spawned, you were going around the bank to flank him but he saw you and shot first. You were still there with the intention to kill him and right after he spawned.

No! after he died i dident shoot again, It happend like 3 times that we killd him. And all this times he was starting to shoot, The first time was, We were going to sell ours weed, And ween we comed in to the city he was abit away and was shooting on oss, And that time you are talking about taht happend that he was shooting across tha window, And what do think i was not shooting back? But that was maby wrong from me. BUT it was not me ho started to shoot.