Razz UBR
Your name: (Steam friends name) Razz

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 61247

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Barkles

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Lying to admin

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Basicly, I want to explain the situation, I saw ppl getting kicked for sleeping on the road and I talked to a guy and said count down from a minute and i bet ill be kicked. So I ran down the road, used my /sleep command/bind. I get bringed by Barkles and I tell him I used nitrazepam, as a kind of joke and in a sarcastic way. Then I talk to Barkles and he is saying I will receive my last chance for lying to admin? I don't know why he can be so worried about the dam thing as all i wanted was to have kind of get kicked in a funny way. and I didnt expect a 4 month ban at all. I feel like Barkles has something personal against me and tries to get all his chances to ban me, he has been spying on me and everytime ive said / done something wrong he was there invisible flying around. I am just requesting this ban to be either way shortened or just removed, cuz its bs. and I dont want barkles commenting anything like i was trying to avoid him, cuz i even told him that i was just kidding and he wouldnt listen and he just banned me.
Alright Razz.

So pretty much lets go from your point regarding personal vendetta, I do not have anything against you. Today the instances I've spoken to you today were:

1. while you were disrupting me while I was speaking to someone, complaining about how people are constantly RDMing etc. Even after I moved you away.

2. When you were telling saying to government employees you'd "stick a stick up his arse" in the middle of the nexus lobby. I happened to be hovering around there, I believe I was helping someone with a dupe, however, it is a spot I look around anyway while I'm on anyway.

3. the incident in question when you were sleeping in the middle of the road, and as I kicked a few guys beforehand for the same reason and happened to see you too in the same place I was.

Anyway on with this specific case.

so pretty much when I asked you why you started telling me it was a misclick of a bind, which if it were true would be fine however I checked the logs and found:

v33x [21:30:55] Razz (STEAM_0:1:73513458) said: /sleep

So, when I questioned you regarding this you admitted it was /sleep and not Nitrazipan as you claimed and it was a "joke"... therefore you were lying to me.

Then after a server restart you lied to me again, after I tp'd you up you said that the /sleep too was an accident too.

However, and this is my crucial point, it takes 10 seconds of non-movement to initiate the command. Therefore you telling me it was an accident is false too.

I see no reason for you to be unbanned, sorry.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
4 months for joking about a sleep on the road? my whole summer holidays, like seriously, that's evil. you should learn to take a joke. If you look at the ban page you ban people way to much and we can all agree on that.
You have 10 bans. By now I shouldn't I have to warn you about it.
And in regards to me banning people way too much I'd like to draw your attention to a few factors
[Image: 0DZBEgG.png]
this is my hour count in the past two weeks, it is rougly 4 hours per day, I play mostly during peak times (4-10PM GMT) therefore there are more people on, therefore the ratio of minges to RPers is higher, and there are more people that require intervention.

A lot of people will tell you I warn and blacklist a lot more people than I ban.

Now, please stop digressing to my moderating style, and lets get back to the topic of this thread, that being your ban.

Finally:
Unban rules Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
I know what I did was not following the rules correctly but it also says you can make an UBR if your ban is unfair, and this is. I hope someone with more experience can explain if this is common, 4 months for what was going to be a simple joke, dang.
The ban lenght was because of your ban history, as it seems you dont learn from the rules, Barkles decided to put you on your last chance.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
thing is it was a joke and not really a thing i was lying about, tbh there is like no difference between nitrazepam and /sleep
The whole thing is though is that in my eyes and the administrators I consulted before banning you, we all decided it was to avoid punishment... As of course I wouldn't kick someone for accidently using nitraipan

And even If you weren't lying it doesn't excuse the fact you were sleeping in the middle of the road. Which with 900 hours you know is not allowed
The thing is you banned me for lying and nothing else so dont bring up other stuff about my hours and sleeping. You banned me for LYING.
Requesting closure and denial

Closing notes: User has been found guilty of the offence and has failed to provide evidence to support a reduction or unban.