Fishing bait
Mate, I'd love me some worms.

Seems like a really good idea. I love it.

Worm Gatherer RP.
(04-26-2015, 08:11 PM)Nevy Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 07:56 PM)Iac Wrote: Can we sell these worms?

Sure can. You can sell them to other players.

Though we've kept the bait purchasable in the Marketplace just for the time being for testing purposes. It's a move to not only make the fishing process more realistic and require more effort, but it is also a push to start creating a more player-driven economy.

In this testing stage, can people stockpile the worms or will it be reset after testing?
I was going to add shovels as a later item, which increases the quality and rate of the worms. For example, you'd dig normal worms slightly faster, and also have the chance to find 'fat worms' which make slightly better bait.

You can sell to other players. They're not on the market; if they are, then I forgot to set a variable and they'll cost about 25million each.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Brynn, Safira
I don't undestand it. Do I just walk around and then it notifies me if I find them or what? I don't understand how this works.
(04-26-2015, 08:13 PM)Faustie Wrote: I was going to add shovels as a later item, which increases the quality and rate of the worms. For example, you'd dig normal worms slightly faster, and also have the chance to find 'fat worms' which make slightly better bait.

You can sell to other players. They're not on the market; if they are, then I forgot to set a variable and they'll cost about 25million each.

Sounds nice!
Will it be really hard to find a worm or are they easy to find?
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Amazing update really!
Jamster l33t worm digger.
First steps to an economy, awesome!
Keep up the cool updates!
(04-26-2015, 08:18 PM)LivKX Wrote: I don't undestand it. Do I just walk around and then it notifies me if I find them or what? I don't understand how this works.

Liv, you walk around and then you'll get a notification tellin you to crouch. It's like fishing but on dry land, and For worms