UBR [ Insert Meme Here ]
Exclamation 
Your name: [ Insert Meme Here ]
Your ban ID: 61220
Banned by: [FL] Enzyme
Reason: "FailRPing as a citizen. Trolling about. Have a good one bud."
Involved: Le Dank Meme
Why we should unban you: First of all I would like to go through the proccess of me being falsely accused of "Fail RP as a Citizen".
I was banned for "breaking into someones house" when I simply walked up to their door, I then offered them paper as I was RPing as a Paper Salesman. After knocking on their door a couple of times I accidently hit one of the owners of the house. The owner then shot me and I respawned and went on with my RPing. I was later called over by an admin who accused me and my friend of FailRP. I remained respectful and listened to them, arguing my point was impossible as both admins on scene were shouting down their mics at me. I was frozen and I couldn't get a word in. My ban request also states I was "Trolling about". I was simply persuing new methods of selling paper. I belive that my ban length should be lowered or my ban remover completely as I am a player who loves all of the FL servers. I was banned without being able to properly apeal to the admins on duty. I enjoy playing the servers and try to follow all the rules. I have only been banned once before for an unrelated incident.
- You were a citizen
- You jumped over their wall (trespassing)
- You bought their garage-door (Note: They owned the main entrance door and they had blocked off the entire property)

I don't see how this is just you selling newspapers.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.

User has failed to show interest in his UBR. User was found guilty of breaking the rules and the ban will remain as issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator