UBR- Kai
Your name: kai [☯]

Your ban ID: 61192

Banned by: [FL] Rolorox

Reason: Mass RDM/Teamkilling

Involved: Me, Adam james (I think), some other people whos names I cannot remember right now.

Why we should unban you: I would like to clarify a few things, and talk specifically about my "teamkilling" if that isn't too much trouble.

So, teamkilling. I presume this is because I mowed down the cop near bp/nexus yesterday. I would like to say the reason I did that is because said officer walked up to me and popped me a few in the head for god knows what reason. So I did what was natural and took care of him so he wouldn't kill me (he kept on shooting) and possibly shoot other officers. I don't know if that still falls under the teamkilling rule (forgive me if it does) but the reason I killed the officer is because he started opening fire at me and I had no other option (such as demoting etc) at that time than kill him, or get killed and other possible officers being shot at after.

Now for the mass rdm I am being banned for, I just want to know what I did to mass rdm, and I myself will list acts that I can remember that would have fallen under that jurisdiction. I was gundealer, and I was walking around chilling when this rebel (I think her name was adam james or something) asked to buy my guns. Since this cop was following me around with his gun out, I asked the rebel to get in my car to do the deal. (Cop wasn't pointing at me at the time nor did he ask me to stop etc.) So me and the rebel are outside the city right, and talking and then low and behold the cop speeds around the corner and drives to us asking us to stop etc for no reason. So I get in my car, tell the rebel to get in once again so we can go someplace private and I drive away. Cop whips out his gun and starts shooting me. I drive a little distance away, start asking the rebel what guns she wants and the cop COMES AGAIN, great. While hes driving over to us I drive away to the industrial and load up a p90, sick of this bullsh*t. I come back looking for the cop to teach him a damn lesson to not to shoot me and hes gone, rebel tells me hes at the bank. I hobble over and there he is waltzing out of the bank so I mow him down. Done deal. Next I see the same guy running out of the nexus shooting at me (idk if he saw me with my gun out still or just went insane) and I start to drive away with low health, and he manages to kill me and my stupid ass left my car unlocked. Well, I respawn, walk over to the gas station in front of gundealer spawn and I see my car being boosted down the main street with a cheeky cop in it. 
Now this starts a wild goose chase of him trying to sell the location of it to people, said people telling me where he is and my stupid self accidentally shooting the wrong cop by accident. I walked up to his body and immediately apologized and he said it was fine, just don't jack his car. Again, I say sorry and head off to find my car and the little cop who stole it. Well after searching, I find it, and I find the cop and kill him when he tries to kill me. That's the end of that story, if anything else caused my Mass RDM reason please tell me as I would like to be informed. 

If possible, I would like to at least get the Team kill ban remove and a possible shortening. 

Thanks for reading this wall of text and have a good day. 
First of all, killing a cop as a gun dealer because he was "bothering you" is not a valid reason. Gun dealers sell guns, they are not murderers or crime lords. It is failrp to kill a cop as a gun dealer, especially just because he is bothering you. And for the mass RDM I will show below. This is just some of it, there is much more. It is mass RDM and killing without rp reason. Need I explain more?

v2d [05:40:14] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) Killed: walllable (STEAM_0:1:40550561) using cw_ber_p90
v2d [05:40:18] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: ./ /SHIT
v2d [05:40:20] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: .// SHIT
v2d [05:40:21] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: .// my bad
v2d [05:40:29] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: .// thought you were the fucking cop who random shot at me
v2d [05:40:44] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: .// ill lock
v2d [05:41:06] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: /r hold on im hunting down a cop that started shooting me
v2d [05:41:07] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: /r its alex
v2d [05:41:28] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) Killed: Big Boy Alex (STEAM_0:0:64727003) using cw_ber_p90
v2d [05:42:04] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: h
v2d [05:42:27] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) Killed: Big Boy Alex (STEAM_0:0:64727003) using cw_ber_p90
v2d [05:42:40] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) has used 1 FN 5.7x28MM
v2d [05:42:57] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) Killed: walllable (STEAM_0:1:40550561) using cw_ber_p90
"bothering" he started shooting at me multiple times, is that not a good enough reason for self defence? Mind I add that he started shooting for no reason when I had commited no crime? And the wallable killing was not intentional as proved in the logs when I appologized to him, you also refrained to post the log where the guy accepts my apology and understands it was an accident.
v2d [05:40:29] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: .// thought you were the freaking cop who random shot at me
v2d [05:40:44] kai [☯] (STEAM_0:1:45370211) said: .// ill lock

In between those 2 messages and the 15 second gap wallable said "its alright, just dont steal my car" thats why I said "ill lock" so no one randomly steals his car.
I was involved, Kai did kill the officer a lot, mainly due to him trying to kill Kai. I was buying a gun and ammo from Kai, as he was GD. The cop came up to us and we said its none of your concern when he asked what we were doing. After that, we drove off and the cop opened fire on us. Kai stopped a bit down the road to pool and pulled out his gun. I then saw a radio from my boss (rebel leader) that he had killed the officer for shooting at me. 2 mins later, after I bought my gun I was about to buy ammo when the cop show'd up and shot at us again and attempted to arrest Kai. Kai killed him again. The officer, Alex, kept doing this. However, after like 2-3 times, Kai left to the City, were alex broke NLR again and shot at kai, and the Police Serg. (cant remember who it was) shot at kai too because kai shot at the officer. The two officers then killed kai. However, kai asked me were the cop was and I said BP, Kai then ran up and killed the officer. I was GD and this was about 5-10 mins after that event unfolded. I was building my shop and the officer said do you want to buy a location of a bmw I stole. Thats about all I can remember from last night.

To sum up, Kai killed the officer mainly due to the officer coming back and trying to kill him after the officer shot at Kai first. Kai, however, did RDM him when I told him were the officer was at BP. That was the only RDM, (but him killing the police serg. in that car and then saying he will lock the car) that kai did pretty much from what I can remember.
I think I recorded a bit of it, hold on let me see
EDIT:

I did record a bit of it, me buying the guns and the cop breaking NLR and the proof that the rebel leader killed the officer after shooting at us.
I will upload and post in a bit.
I killed him in the bp because he stole my car and said he was gonna kill me. It's not like I just walked up to him and popped him for no reason.
The point is, you can call an admin or make a ban request. Shooting him back is backseat administration, if you would like I can change the reason from teamkilling to backseat administration. But the ban stands. This is not the way to handle this kind of situation.
Rolorox, do you still want me to post the video?
self defense is now backseat adminstration? I didn't shoot him because he broke rules or whatever, I shot him because he was repeatedly shooting me, and I have to protect myself.