Unban Request
Your name:Alimz7

Your ban ID: 61213

Banned by:[FL] Enzyme

Reason:CDMing a group of people on purpose.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:So i think i should be unbanned because i didn't do any of that i went out for only 5 mins and when i came back i saw my little brother using my laptop and he told me that was using my ferrari and he that killed a group of people when i came i was banned and he told me that someone brought him up after he killed these people and then that guy said something and he said ok (i think he meant the admin) and i also know that i have been banned for 9 times before that one and i admit it because i didn't know the rules because i didnt know where the rules is and my english was bad but then i started to play well and i knew the rules i didnt want to get banned again because i played alot on this server and i didn't want to get banned again.
and i hope that you accept my unban request.
Your account, your responsibility.

This account was used when breaking the rules, and the account has therefore been suspended.
I see no reason to remove nor reduce this ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-26-2015, 07:36 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your account, your responsibility.

This account was used when breaking the rules, and the account has therefore been suspended.
I see no reason to remove nor reduce this ban.

I know it was my fault but i'm a human and i forgot to close it every human makes mistakes i'm so sorry Sad
Denied.

Your account your responsibility. Ban is more than valid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator