BR on [FL] Kpred
Name of player: [FL] Kpred

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24527440

Time in GMT: ~12:35-12:45PM

Server: v2d

Summary: This is going to be a little complicated, so bear with me. Me, Wrabbie, Zerik, Illuminati (and maybe a few others that came and went) were doing standard corleone RP. We're sitting around waiting for action, when a police officer comes around our base trying to find a way in. Naturally we get tired of him fairly quickly, and we went to take him hostage. We sat him down in a chair, in a blacked out room, and we placed a camera and adverted out that we're about to "kill our first pig." Naturally, the cop not being able to RP properly after we took his radio, phone, every form of communication and killed him on TV, he NLR's and tells the entire police force exactly where to look for the murderers.

Not too long after, the SRU and entire police force shows up out front. This is where the relevance of Kpred comes in. After we killed the hostage, Kpred switched to Corleone. We all went "oh hey! Good to have another member." Zerik told him to change jobs to Cinisi Family - Soldier, but he doesn't. Not that big of an inconvenience to be honest. As the SRU turn up, we see in the radio: "(Radio) Greg Jones: im down the road tell m,e when you get a warratn"

This was Kpred. He went Corleone, and without orders, killed an SRU and then went back on citizen. He killed the SRU from the house down the road from the villa with a sniper rifle, essentially giving them leverage to raid us even though they only came originally due to the NLR breakage, not because we killed anyone.

After he killed the SRU, he thought "alright failrp and powergaming, with a dash of RDM, that's good enough for me" and so he switched to citizen again.

We simply let the SRU search, so they come in and Smex immediately tells none of us to move while Jazzles goes and searches the house. Smex then starts to cuff us, and then not 15 seconds later we're all in jail because of Kpreds idiotic decision to powergame and kill the SRU for leverage. Without orders, without and request from any one of us, he just destroyed the SRU.

Evidence: We have no physical evidence, that being a video or screenshots, but you're absolutely free to check the logs around the time of when he told us he's down the road.

"(Radio) Greg Jones: im down the road tell m,e when you get a warratn"

Here is a complete copy of my console logs, roughly from when we took the hostage upstairs all the way to when Kpred disconnected after the ordeal.

http://pastebin.com/TSWNpM6u

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: staff members can't get banned, so I've been moved here. here's the new template. I'm leaving both on.

Name: kayak, recently arizona

Time/Date: April 26th, ~12:35 - 12:45pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24527440

Name of Administrator: [FL] Kpred

Evidence: http://pastebin.com/TSWNpM6u

Notable info: This thread was moved to the AA section because admins can't be banned. Kpred has NOT abused his rights/power as an admin. He has simply broken rules. I've already made it clear that I think this is ridiculous, having this moved to the AA section, but regardless. That's all the extra information you need regarding this thread.
I was the Don Corleone at the time and i proudly confirm this. I didn't give any orders to kill the SRU. And yes, Kpred didn't change the job to the "Cinisi Family - Soldier". We were asking who sniped the SRU (in jails via radio) and it turned out to be Kpred. Mafia members were very angry and asked to demote him, but Kpred left our team after he sniped the SRU.
(i don't know the exact job swap time, so correct me if i'm wrong).

Sirencely,
Zerik
Whatchu' lookin' at?
Yeah I agree it was kind of my mistake since I thought I seen a radio call from the Don saying shoot the sru, when i clearly never, and I'm sorry about that. But about all this powergaming accusations, I never intended to join then leave so SRU could have an advantage, I don't understand why you'd think that. Since you'd had a hostage prior to all this. To be honest, from where I was looking it did seem as though Smex the guy I shot was on our property since I was behind the white house. But yeah I apologise about the whole RDM since technically I thought I had a good enough reason since it did look like he was on our property but I understand now I probably shouldnt of.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(04-26-2015, 06:39 PM)Kpred Wrote: Yeah I agree it was kind of my mistake since I thought I seen a radio call from the Don saying shoot the sru, when i clearly never, and I'm sorry about that. But about all this powergaming accusations, I never intended to join then leave so SRU could have an advantage, I don't understand why you'd think that. Since you'd had a hostage prior to all this. To be honest, from where I was looking it did seem as though Smex the guy I shot was on our property since I was behind the white house. But yeah I apologise about the whole RDM since technically I thought I had a good enough reason since it did look like he was on our property but I understand now I probably shouldnt of.

So you admit to RDMing Smex, against the orders of the don?

My opinion on you powergaming is very clear, you were on SRU and you switched before anyone even showed up to the house to investigate, that seems incredibly suspicious.

Regardless, the dupe in question was a bunch of hedges and a fence in front of the driveway, it doesn't matter if you were behind the white house, it's very easy to tell if someone is in or outside of a rectangle.
Seeing as I was the one that died here I guess im involved, I was sitting in nexus then we saw adverts to look on the RT screen of a cop being executed, we then saw a corleone being executed on the screen, I then recieved a backup call from the SRU sergeant saying he required assistance at the Corleones, got there and he had crashed into a tree. Walked up to the front gate and told the Corleone don not to move, he started to etch backwards so I tazed him. From this point I can see where it looks like I was on the estate and thus why I assume I was shot in the head. I'd also like to point out KPred was killed by the SRU afterwards and didn't just leave after shooting, as there was reports in the radio of the sniper being shot.
(04-26-2015, 08:57 PM)Smex Wrote: Seeing as I was the one that died here I guess im involved, I was sitting in nexus then we saw adverts to look on the RT screen of a cop being executed, we then saw a corleone being executed on the screen, I then recieved a backup call from the SRU sergeant saying he required assistance at the Corleones, got there and he had crashed into a tree. Walked up to the front gate and told the Corleone don not to move, he started to etch backwards so I tazed him. From this point  I can see where it looks like I was on the estate and thus why I assume I was shot in the head. I'd also like to point out KPred was killed by the SRU afterwards and didn't just leave after shooting, as there was reports in the radio of the sniper being shot.

"we then saw a corleone being executed on the screen"

right, if we stepped in front of the camera, that's cool, but there's no way you could've known where we were.

"he required assistance at the corleones"

that's also totally fine, he should've said something at least. if he used /backup then he should've explained he just crashed his car. that makes no sense.

I don't fully grasp the thing with the tazing cause I was inside, but regardless he was probably right in front of the gate. I still have no clue how anyone could've mistaken you being on the property. To get "onto our property" you have to have gone through the gate, thus not being visible anymore because of the gigantic hedge blocking your view. Kpred literally shot you in the side of the head for no reason, without orders.
Off-topic: You can't make a BR against a staff-member because technically they can't get banned. If you want to report a staff-member, you will have to make an abuse report.

Moved to AB-section.

Edit: Please fix the template which can be found here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
(04-26-2015, 11:13 PM)Burnett Wrote: Off-topic: You can't make a BR against a staff-member because technically they can't get banned. If you want to report a staff-member, you will have to make an abuse report.

Moved to AB-section.

Edit: Please fix the template which can be found here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

That voids Kpred of facing punishment then, surely? It wasn't admin abuse. He never abused any of his power as an admin, he just broke rules. If staff members can't get punished for their actions then that is absolutely ridiculous. Regardless if "technically admins get banned," surely there's a substitute for breaking rules that you spent thousands of hours enforcing?
Technically there is no reason an admin can't be banned or blacklisted if it suits there wrong doing
Ofc as an admin they have the ability to remove it but doing so would be abuse of there admin powers and would lead to worse consequences
From what I gather from your report, you're report Kpred for switching jobs to assist the SRU in the raid against the corleone.

Quote:v2d [13:26:43] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) has spawned as Citizen
v2d [13:31:17] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) has spawned as Corleone Member
v2d [13:32:50] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /radio woo!
v2d [13:33:24] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /job Cinisi Family - Soldier
v2d [13:33:35] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /radio im down the road tell m,e when you get a warratn
v2d [13:33:39] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) has used 1 .338 Lapua
v2d [13:33:41] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /me takes out a Arctic Warfare Magnum from their backup.
v2d [13:34:12] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) Killed: [FL:RP] Smex (STEAM_0:1:18515760) using cw_g4p_awm
v2d [13:34:48] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /radio i got one of them
v2d [13:35:25] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /inventory health_kit use 1
v2d [13:35:25] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) has used 1 health_kit
v2d [13:35:26] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /me uses a healthpack to heal his wounds.
v2d [13:35:32] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /inventory health_kit use 1
v2d [13:35:32] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) has used 1 health_kit
v2d [13:35:33] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /me uses a healthpack to heal his wounds.
v2d [13:35:40] Jericho (STEAM_0:1:93949226) Killed: [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) using cw_ar15

From my logs it doesn't make any sense how Kpred could be assisting the SRU team at all. As you can see in the logs I posted above, Kpred was counter-raiding and wasn't assisting the SRU.

A concern of yours was this:
Quote:v2d [13:33:35] [FL] Kpred (STEAM_0:1:24527440) said: /radio im down the road tell m,e when you get a warratn

That message was directed to the Corleone radio and not the SRU. I'm not sure how he powergamed to gain an advantage.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]