Unban kill123bro please
Your name: kill123bro
Your ban ID: 52010
Banned by: [FL] Enzyme
Reason: Attempting to crash server.
Involved: -
Why we should unban you: Ok hay I would of done an unban request ages ago but my computer broke and now I finally got it fixed I can explain what happened. well I was told that I was trying to crash the server by enzyme I think if I remember something about setting the prosision tool or something to to high or something but the thing is, is that I did not intentionaly do that I would not want to try and spam or crash a server that I spent money on and also spent over 200 hours on. I only say this I like to build and on fearless rp server I build awesome things like I remember I built a theme park with working rides so when I build I use tools alot so all I can say is that I did not intentionally put the prossision tool or what ever it was to a high number on purpose I mean I dident evan no I did it , all I can say is that I would realy like this to be saughted out and I would realy like to be able to play again on fearless rp servers, now that I got my computer fixed there is no servers like fearless rp that's why I spent money on fearless rp and I would not hesitate to keep on spending money of fearless rp becose it is realy fun in my opinion. ok thanks for reading I hope that you understand the passion im in and un ban me thanks.
[Image: 9f4fa330e99772dbe4715b9c54afa581.png]

This value is not a value that you accidentally set. This is as far as I know done intentionally via console commands.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
dude I swear that was not intetionaly I dident evan no you could do precision on consolecommand I mean I don't evan no how to use it the only thing I no for console command is nosound or what ever it is to stop the noises that's all dude... come on think about it why would I want to try and crash a server that ive been playing on for over 200 hours and spent my own money on??

I swear I don't no how it did that but I have been seing other people getting band for this and not knowing how this is happening and no intentionally doing it in my opnion I think that there is some saught of glitch with the command console thing.. I mean dude I no bearly anything about codes and stuff I could bearly no how to get the files on to my addons so I have textures.
Dude so whats happening becose ive looked up on the unbanrequest list and some people have been banned for doing the same thing and saying that they don't no why it did that and whats going on like I said I think theres some saught of glitch in the console or something that is making those precision things?? they've all had the same problem as me
Mavis Dracula Wrote:
Why banning someone for eventually script errors or wrong set ConVars? You should know this can happen and can easily be fixed by hardcoding a limit in the serverside script. It's bullshit to ban someone for this reason

I found this on some one who u banned for the exact same thing u banned me for but u unbanned him for it... I told u I dident purposely do this I mean its common sence that I wouldent try and crash a server that I have donated to and spent almost 300 hours on?? I told you there is something wrong with the console or script it did it its self?
Giving 24 hours for other staff-members to post their opinions on this thread before a decision is made.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Denied.

User broke the rules on purpose. There's enough evidence against the accused player to prove that this wasn't done on accident.
Sincerely, Enzyme