Believe me guys, not worth it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Craz
(04-17-2015, 01:49 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 02:31 AM)Fultz Wrote: Be Fultz's friend for admin 2k15

Believe me guys, not worth it.

Be Ryan!'s friend too, best way to get admin. 
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • Fultz
(04-17-2015, 01:49 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Believe me guys, not worth it.

You're just jelly!
Regards,
aviator
I do agree, but:

The admin team itself is a good thing, having people to help new or insecure admins and making sure everything is okay for their admins is a need. But it doesn't need to be that an SA looks like a god. He is still just an admin, but an admin which is skilled. So the admins surely don't need to be scared of the SA's. They are there rank but then just skilled, their not standing above them. Which is the case here. I think if you choose the proper people, and explain the superadmin team in a way that both admins and players feel comfortable with it, it can be real good for the community and the team.
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • livkx, DVN, Tomo
(04-22-2015, 10:02 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: I do agree, but:
The admin team itself is a good thing, having people to help new or insecure admins and making sure everything is okay for their admins is a need. But it doesn't need to be that an SA looks like a god. He is still just an admin, but an admin which is skilled. So the admins surely don't need to be scared of the SA's. They are there rank but then just skilled, their not standing above them. Which is the case here. I think if you choose the proper people, and explain the superadmin team in a way that both admins and players feel comfortable with it, it can be real good for the community and the team.
cool
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Nevy, Zecon
The SA's now are NOTHING like they used to be, believe it!
These guys are da'bomb..
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Quote:These guys are da'bomb..
^^
Closed.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]