SA only making things worse?
Well,i think this might suspend me forever from the server and whatnot,but i really think that the decision of bringing back the SA was a bad idea. The only thing i noiticed was demoting mavis for gaining too much power as a developer (if i remember soul said it was unfair). The only thing that was done by demoting mavis is "Stopping the red alert update". Then permabanning LivKX for ability to move a prop for a number under 2? Seriously? I just think it was a really,really bad idea of bringing the SA team back. Thank you for reading this.
So what exactly is the point of this, Mavis was demoted with just reason and just because Liv got banned doesn't mean its all the SA's fault.
The SA team and other administrators have already seemed to accept the fact that I'm innocent, and didn't intentionally try to crash the server. I don't have an opinion on the SA team, or at least, one that I wish to share. I think this thread is pointless too and is solely going to cause a flamewar instead of a mature discussion. But who am I kidding, nearly every thread is like that nowadays.
The following 5 users Like livkx's post:
  • SourLemon, James_Gaff, Fury, Benporium, Safira
Sad
The following 5 users Like Venom's post:
  • James_Gaff, Burnett, Greed^, KurdishFalcon, Safira
I already see where this is going,just lock it or move it somewhere.....
Right I'm done with the conspiracy theories. Mavis has been demoted for failing to follow administrative instructions, lying to two supervising administrators and possessing certain abilities he wasn't allowed to have. Now before we start making irrational assumptions which have been reinforced by the anger of a demoted staff member, look at it from our point of view too.

As for Liv's situation; it's under investigation and will be dealt with according to procedure.

Now for the SA team; they're perfect. Only us admins and moderators have the pleasure to work with them. I can assure you that the SA's that we as a team decided to promote are more than suitable for their roles.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • General Rickets, KurdishFalcon, Enzyme
Quote:Well,i think this might suspend me forever from the server and whatnot
Nah, man.. your welcome to speak your opinion so long as it's constructive.
Just make sure this thread is not a gigantic argument-fest and all should go rather
swimmingly.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • KurdishFalcon, Dauntless
(04-14-2015, 06:00 PM)Venom Wrote: Sad

You're just smelly, go demote yourself. Big fat smelly meany.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 4 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Benporium, James_Gaff, KurdishFalcon, NotSep
Lol'd cus this -pardon me- shit is pointless. Write it in a constructive way or leave it. But yer let's blame the entire SA-team, guess it'll help.
The following 2 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Greed^, Matrix_
(04-14-2015, 06:21 PM)Diggy Wrote:
Quote:Well,i think this might suspend me forever from the server and whatnot
Nah, man.. your welcome to speak your opinion so long as it's constructive.
Just make sure this thread is not a gigantic argument-fest and all should go rather
swimmingly.

Alright.