What happened?
What is bad about having more player slots? I dont understand how this is bad.
How is third person view broken? Do you mean the way too OP crosshair beeing removed?
The old guns created lag for everyone, the new ones are gold in comparison.

Times change, and we should move with it.
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
You have to put new things into your servers to attract more people, and although some of the new guns are bit overpowered, and maybe some things have changed, but Fearless is still fun, just gotta make it fun for yourself.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Tomo, Dex
We've had to update a few core systems to keep with the times, and in doing so we're trying to add fresh things for the old players and fun systems for the new ones.

For example, the old weapons' models were made 11 years ago. Not only that, but the iron-sights were horrific so only people in third-person stood a chance, and the guns caused unacceptable lag thanks to bugs with the muzzle flash and smoke. In changing them, we've tried to make things both easily accessible for new players and interesting for the older ones. For example, pistols and SMGs are actually viable now, and pistol ammo is cheaper than before, giving new players a chance to join in with raids, whereas before it was a Galil game. Those older players still get to put their money to some advantage, however, and play around with new high-quality weapons and modifications.

The refund was controversial, yes, and we're still reviewing it.
Heard.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-26-2015, 09:56 AM)Small Bear Wrote: I've never written such an informal post, but man has this server gone to shit 
Sad part is, every newbie that is joining will think that this server is amazing. You've successfully weeded out every old, valuable player you have. I'm not even going to begin to name some of the players that have left, because it wouldn't do it justice: there are SO many.

You know, I remember when you weren't such a whiny pissbaby.

Having been gone for a while, I really like the changes that have been made to the server lately. I haven't checked out the guns yet but I like the sound of the changes.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Most people were begging for development last year now y'all moaning about it.
Just finished some Haagen-Dazs ice cream

I value everyone's opinions with the exception of a few

Some of you take this far too seriously...

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Stop looking through your rose-tinted specs ya wet, the server's better than it has ever been. I mean LOOK AT THE ROLEPLAY ON THE SERVERS! EVERYONE HAS ROLEPLAY POINTS, IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING!

Obviously you don't see this as you're inactive, so stop your hate preach you self-acclaimed 'veteran'.
A more fitting signature. 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Terrible community, Terrible server.

~User Warned
The following 5 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Jono, Preditor, Small Bear, Zecon, Bowiii
I hate all the admins, especially Preditor.
The following 2 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Reefaz, SirCrow