What happened?
I remember when Fearless was kl m8
None of this press 1mil key combos to turn on your f***ing sirens, to indicate, put on your handbrake, to put on the radio, to put your hazard lights on, to put your headlights on, to put your siren LIGHTS on - are you getting how ridiculous this is yet? Have I made my point?
No buying scopes or specific ammo types
Usable third person
Cars were easy to handle 
Slots on the server were not 100 (r u fkin srs rn m8?) 
The damage and weapon prices were fine, they had been that way for years - if its not broken don't fix it
I don't even play any more, but you apparently only gave back 70% of the weapons you have taken from players? Who quite possibly donated to get the money to buy the guns in the first place? R. U. Mad.
I've never written such an informal post, but man has this server gone to shit 
Sad part is, every noob that is joining will think that this server is amazing. You've successfully weeded out every old, valuable player you have. I'm not even going to begin to name some of the players that have left, because it wouldn't do it justice: there are SO many.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 7 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • aviator, Jan, Conn, Cujo, De CodeerHeer, ryan!, James_Gaff
Yup! Smile
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • Conn, Small Bear, ryan!
Amen.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Small Bear
Meh I quite like the realistic part of FL instead of f*cking around and constantly raid *cough*. The vehicle additions and weapons additions are nice, but the refund fuck-up was a bit .. eh.

A community, like anyone, evolves. Much like the society does. You just have to adapt - no point in ranting forever and ever...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 8 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Nacreas, Tomo, Dauntless, Nevy, Benporium, Suarez, Pinky, James_Gaff
Quote:You just have to adapt - no point in ranting forever and ever...

For many older members of the community it has been the case that they've played with the same additions to the gamemode for a long time. For this reason I can understand why you don't like the amount of change that is going on at the moment.

Let's stop for a second and change this whole aspect into something positive. Development is getting a lot better and the player base is seeing drastic changes to our old gamemode. Fearless is something that will be around for many years so we have to keep up with the times. Remember if you dislike something, we always appreciate constructive feedback.

TL;DR: Times are changing and so are we.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Small Bear, Benporium
None of this press 1mil key combos to turn on your f***ing sirens, to indicate, put on your handbrake, to put on the radio, to put your hazard lights on, to put your headlights on, to put your siren LIGHTS on - are you getting how ridiculous this is yet? Have I made my point?

All are still one key to activate. It just requires you to take 2 minutes to set your preferences. 

No buying scopes or specific ammo types

Yes, because making the weapon and ammunition more realistic and less abusable is a bad thing

Usable third person

Last time I check it still works

Cars were easy to handle 

This wasn't planned. So you can hardly call the dev team out on it.

Slots on the server were not 100 (r u fkin srs rn m8?)

The slots have been increased as it was a long time request by many players. Now you don't have to wait 20 minutes to join!

The damage and weapon prices were fine, they had been that way for years - if its not broken don't fix it

They really weren't. Each player having over 100 weapons wasn't exactly realistic.

I don't even play any more, but you apparently only gave back 70% of the weapons you have taken from players? Who quite possibly donated to get the money to buy the guns in the first place? R. U. Mad.

It was a controversial decision which we are reviewing. Seems like you've taken no time to research all of your listed concerns.
The following 5 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nevy, Voluptious, Nacreas, Benporium, Ms. Mudpie
I've been here since 2011 and I have honestly loved every update that has come.

Except probably nerfing crowbars, I enjoyed only having to smack someone over the head twice with that thing to take them down, heh.
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Enzyme, Preditor
(04-26-2015, 10:58 AM)Nevy Wrote: Except probably nerfing crowbars, I enjoyed only having to smack someone over the head twice with that thing to take them down, heh.

Oh god, the old crowbars... just hearing it would fill people up with fear xD
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Small Bear
I liked the fact that it was quite retro. However I did find the game mode to grow stale, I thought updates kept it fresh but I think they should have kept the generic feel of it.
The following 2 users Like Dex's post:
  • Cujo, Small Bear
I like to consider mysler a kinda of "old" player now I'm on my third year on the servers, I've seen the server go from something that was NEVER updated to a server that's been updated nearly every fortnight.

Ill admit many of the people I remember playing back in the day have gone, but many new and in my opinion nicer people have joined both the server and the staff

You're entitled to your opinion small bear but I disagree.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Small Bear