Time/Date:
Unknown
Steam ID:
Unknown
Name of Administrator:
Unknown
Evidence:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...677&page=7

Admin abuse thread which has blatant fact of Temar admin abusing on multiple occasions has been closed on the 'case pending' stage. 

Just like to point out to community, on traditional normal AA threads they come to a verdict quite quickly when there is no AA but as we can see here, when an admin abuse does occur they like to cover it under the rug, covering it under other AA threads and not replying to it to bring attention to it. 
Fix the template.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Made a thread about this yesterday, I was involved in the AA so I think I can post here. I agree with what Ghost said, it seems like the thread was just covered under other threads and then closed without actually giving a verdict, while clear evidence was presented against Temar.
(04-25-2015, 07:04 PM)Raptor Wrote: Fix the template.

Template is fine. 
You should not make another thread in this section unless you have another Administrator to antagonize.
(04-25-2015, 07:41 PM)Preditor Wrote: You should not make another thread in this section unless you have another Administrator to antagonize.

You should not reply to this thread if you don't have anything to add but flames.
(04-25-2015, 09:44 PM)Beam Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 07:41 PM)Preditor Wrote: You should not make another thread in this section unless you have another Administrator to antagonize.

You should not reply to this thread if you don't have anything to add but flames.

You should watch your attitude.
(04-25-2015, 10:16 PM)Venom Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 09:44 PM)Beam Wrote:

You should watch your attitude.
And we should not turn this into a flamewar in three comments. I thought Preditor's comment was unprofessional and unnecessary, it does not have anything to do with this thread and sounds a bit personnel, which I tried to point out, I don't see how that has anything to do with my "attitude".
Administrators have the right to comment on an AA thread if they want to. His comment wasn't unnecessary at all.
I'm just going to close until an SA deals with it.

GHOSTK1LL3R, the way you went about this was completely wrong, you should have contacted an SA/Soul via the forum messaging system like anyone would have.

You're not an exception and you are required to follow the forum rules, therefore, a forum warning has been issued to your account, and all those players who broke the courthouse rules above.