[FL] General Rickets abusing
Name:satnavjudo
Time/Date: 25/04/2015     15:31PM
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61827442 (This is my ID not sure who i should of used)
Name of Administrator: [FL] General Rickets
Evidence: https://vid.me/l1f8
When he finished speaking to me, he thought it was acceptable to throw me off the nexus bridge causing me to die.

Thought you were meant to return people not fling them around like rag dolls ...
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
Please explain the full situation like why he was talking to you to start with
I was being told off for shooting pres after he changed the laws but i did say to him if the SRU or police come up he will die... then rickets come along and was like you have 3 choices. lose and RP point, ban for 10 days or a weapon blacklist then when i said RP point he removed and and decided to throw me off the bridge
He changed a law because you forced him too?
Then you was wanting to leave?
I got him to change a law for me as it was breaking the RP i was doing (Underground Criminal Group) And i said to the president that if the SRU and police come upstairs he will be shot, the SRU and police came anyway so i opened fire like i said i would, rickets was an SRU memeber and when i went to kill the president he flew over to me and took an RP point off me for "I was being told off for shooting pres after he changed the laws but i did say to him if the SRU or police come up he will die... then rickets come along and was like you have 3 choices. lose and RP point, ban for 10 days or a weapon blacklist then when i said RP point he removed and and decided to throw me off the bridge" then he threw me off the bridge when he was done talking to me. kind of bad administrating if you ask me
Ok well rickets will make a post on what happened and his reason for taking action as an admin when he's available
Evening Folks,

Bit of backstory: This guy was raiding as Underground Criminal Gang Lord or something. He was raiding the pres because rebels were banned so as I was walking up the nexus, recieving no news of the situation upstairs, I see Blackout dealing with the situation. We discussed a little in TS about his punishment and we came to three choices:

A) A ban
B) A long weapons blacklist
C) Removal of RPP

He chose option C. We were done with the case and I dropped him down the nexus rather than slaying him to finish his punishment, which was extremely lite, baring in mind you obviously did not listen.

[Image: 3f79162ac2e8eb8f7a6eb517985e663c.png]

Your punishment was obviously far too lite for you to get the point. With 270 hours you should know a hell of a lot better.

I am available for the next hour to reply to this.

So you was raiding because rebels are banned and you wasn't a rebel?
Well that explains why you was punished
As for dropping you well I've done it my self as since killing you was part of the punishment why is it abuse?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(04-25-2015, 09:12 PM)Temar Wrote: So you was raiding because rebels are banned and you wasn't a rebel?
Well that explains why you was punished
As for dropping you well I've done it my self as since killing you was part of the punishment why is it abuse?
Temar, don't even try and cover up the fact it isn't abuse. He should've acted professionally and slayed him, not dropping him off nexus bridge. 
My next point following from that is that say I am president now and don't want my job, instead of asking to get slayed I can just jump off the bridge to suicide? Because I have seen many people get banned for that.
Last but not least this clearly shows that rules are bent for admins. 

Warned - temar
This would fall under the following category.
[Image: 93410172e358f74addd585a62797a46f.png]
Yes, Rickets could of made use of the !slay command, but administering
unorthodox punishment in general is not considered abusive.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator