BanishedEagle - UBR
Name: BanishedEagle
BanID: 61141
Banned By: [FL]Dig
Reason: FearRP
Involved: - I don't know the names of who was involved
Why you should unban me: I got banned because a man kept punching when I asked him if he wanted some drugs, he kept punching me so I punched him once, then an officer handcuffed me so I moved back and then he raised a gun at me until we were at gunpoint, then asked the president for a warrant to arrest me. After that I moved back a little more, then he called for backup then two more officers turned up. so I ran away because they were all pointing guns at me, along with the fact an officer had done nothing to the man that was punching me, and that I had done nothing wrong than self defense.
Quote:I ran away because they were all pointing guns at me

If someone threatens your life with a weapon you should comply with their instructions. Running away is clearly what they didn't want you to do so you should have remained where you were.

Running away like you said is a violation of Fear RP/General rule 13.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Couldn't I have just gotten a warning? Instead of a straight up ban?
FearRP are one of the most basic and important rules of our servers. It's YOUR responsibility to read and make sure that you understand the rules.

It's your fault entirely, and we don't have to give warnings.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Sorry for your misunderstanding, Banished, thankfully it was a minor offence and only warranted a mere 24 hours, so you can be back and playing
the moment you desire by today. All that I ask is that you press F1 and give a thorough look at our rules, it will help both your experience and the
players surrounding you. I hope you can get a better understanding as soon as possible and start roleplaying again, I look forward to seeing you again.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator