Remi's UnbanRequest
Your name: Remi (STEAM_0:1:49282623)

Your ban ID: 30465

Banned by:[FL] Temar

Reason:Fabricating video evidence for unban request

Why we should unban you: i have been banned from fearless for just over two years now, i thought that this would have been enough of a punishment. in my time away from fearless i have matured as a person and i feel like i would be a helpful member of the community now, i realize that what i did was stupid,(at the time there was no rule against it) but in my 2 years i have improved both in role play and grammar(if you could be banned for grammar i would have been), i hope that you understand and consider my unban
Remi

p.s. i know this is double accounting but i couldn't do a request any otherway

p.p.s. sorry about this you have to go on the server to make a request
[Image: eBIgAwD.png]
You were banned today for double-accounting.

I don't see why we should even consider your UBR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-24-2015, 08:10 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You were banned today for double-accounting.
I don't see why we should even consider your UBR.
to be able to post an unban request on this fourm you have to have a steam account that has been on the server, the only way i could do this was double accounting, and joining the server... you can check if you want that i was only on the sever for a couple of seconds
But at the same time your circumventing your forum ban
(04-25-2015, 05:20 PM)Temar Wrote: But at the same time your circumventing your forum ban
*You're
i felt that i deserved the chance to at least appeal my ban after two years, this was the only way i could do it. i am sorry that i have broken multiple rules to appeal my ban but i believed i was deserving of the chance
The only reason you are writing this is because you got caught double accounting.

I'm against you being unbanned.

(04-26-2015, 12:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote: The only reason you are writing this is because you got caught double accounting.

I'm against you being unbanned.

i made this forum account before the double accounting... and i made the steam account after i made the forum account because i needed one to post a request, if there is any way of showing that i tried to post a request before i went on the sever look at it as proof. Also i started writing this unban request before i was double account banned.

third point if i was to have been banned for double accounting why would i care I've already been banned for 2 years and being banned on the second account wouldn't matter.
denied