Project Hephaestus (Weapons) feedback
(04-27-2015, 05:04 PM)Nevy Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Jono Wrote: So basically there's no point in 'pvping' in fearless any more, seeing as how it's getting slowly ruined.

*Sighs*

Lol PvP has been improved in so many ways. It used to be people running around unloading magazines into each other and whoever had Kevlar and the bigger gun usually won. Now it's much more realistic as pistols and SMGs have become viable options. Now you have to actually strategize and not simply rushing people in a gunfight.

That's an opinion. To me, PVP has become quite frankly boring. I like the look of the new models, but it's lost the flare which used to make raiding and such fun. I personally liked BEING ABLE TO USE 3RD PERSON, and being able to spam healthkits, being able to actually take more than a single shot before dying.

Simply put, it's not fun at all for me now. It's just frustrating if anything. Bearing in mind before I often took on 1v5 situations and such, now I find it hard to kill someone if they fire the first shot. Survivability is almost non existent now, so I can assume raids and such aren't going to last long, either. 

All very well saying about strategizing and planning, but I enjoyed the aspect, and thrill I got from raiding against numbers, as did many other people I know whom are at least semi-competent.

I might just be by myself in this view, but PVP is currently dead to me. I'm trying to get used to it, but as i've mentioned, it's simply not fun to me anymore. 
A more fitting signature. 
(04-27-2015, 05:15 PM)Jono Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 05:04 PM)Nevy Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Jono Wrote: So basically there's no point in 'pvping' in fearless any more, seeing as how it's getting slowly ruined.

*Sighs*

Lol PvP has been improved in so many ways. It used to be people running around unloading magazines into each other and whoever had Kevlar and the bigger gun usually won. Now it's much more realistic as pistols and SMGs have become viable options. Now you have to actually strategize and not simply rushing people in a gunfight.

That's an opinion. To me, PVP has become quite frankly boring. I like the look of the new models, but it's lost the flare which used to make raiding and such fun. I personally liked BEING ABLE TO USE 3RD PERSON, and being able to spam healthkits, being able to actually take more than a single shot before dying.

Simply put, it's not fun at all for me now. It's just frustrating if anything. Bearing in mind before I often took on 1v5 situations and such, now I find it hard to kill someone if they fire the first shot. Survivability is almost non existent now, so I can assume raids and such aren't going to last long, either. 

All very well saying about strategizing and planning, but I enjoyed the aspect, and thrill I got from raiding against numbers, as did many other people I know whom are at least semi-competent.

I might just be by myself in this view, but PVP is currently dead to me. I'm trying to get used to it, but as i've mentioned, it's simply not fun to me anymore. 

It's kinda like going from the crazy fun madness of CS 1.6 and going to CS:GO, it's just so different and it no longer has the super fun craziness that it had.
That being said the new weapons update is good work.
I see how the people whom only used guns for defence and such love the new update. I mean it seems great, but the dynamic of PVP in general has changed. I've got used to it over the last 3 years or so, of nearly constant agressiveRP, and this is pretty gamebreaking for me.

Anyhow, was fun while it lasted.
Gun-fights take more skill now.

You're no longer able to snipe people will a full-auto Galil while being in third person. You can't just run in the open anymore while just spamming health-kit-binds as you'll end up dead.

Gunfights are more dangerous (as they should be) . A person is no longer able to take on 5 people at once. Gun-fights are more fair and realistic and they make it more challenging. All weapons are a significant threat now (Pistols included), and this forces people to play more realistically (Example being USP-cops running into massive shoot-outs head first). People actually fear for their life and gear more as they know it's a lot easier to die. I'm really loving the new update and it's a highly welcome breeze of fresh air. There's finally something new and challenging that I've yet to master, and I'll spend a lot of time and effort to fine-tune my skills in combat.

You guys are a tough crowd to please though, lmao@jono.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Nevy
This is turning into the CZ update on CSGO, 10/10.
(04-27-2015, 05:54 PM)Enzyme Wrote:  lmao@jono.

?
Nobody has answered this though:

When are the world models going to be updated?
(04-27-2015, 06:13 PM)Jono Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 05:54 PM)Enzyme Wrote:  lmao@jono.

?

You're one of ghe people that's hard to please, I assume.
I think the refund should be raised to ~85-90% because now it's way too low and you lose so much money.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(04-27-2015, 08:13 PM)Himalaya Eater Wrote: I think the refund should be raised to ~85-90% because now it's way too low and you lose so much money.

Should be 100%, due to the people who bought money packs to buy guns, aka 85% of whoever buys the packs
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • James_Gaff