Project Hephaestus (Weapons) feedback
Police can now equip the AR-15.
Will police be able to get a laser light on their glock, by default?
Shotgun is over powered. 1 hit to someone with Kevlar? This happened to me as an SRU; 10 bullets in his head and he lives but I get killed with one shell, which might I add can't even get through body armour in real life. So what's going on mateys?

By the way does the weapon damage on the gun stats for each bullet even true? Because it sounds like bullshit. 27 hp per bullet for an AR-15... yeah right.
(04-27-2015, 12:55 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote: By the way does the weapon damage on the gun stats for each bullet even true? Because it sounds like bullshit. 27 hp per bullet for an AR-15... yeah right.

I noticed this as well, me and 4 other cops with AR's had a guy pinned in the control room of the 33x jails, he walked out and all of us fired at him and he was still able to kill two SRU before he died, he was standing in an open hallway with no cover. Damage definitely needs checked.
(04-27-2015, 02:02 PM)SourLemon Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 12:55 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote: By the way does the weapon damage on the gun stats for each bullet even true? Because it sounds like bullshit. 27 hp per bullet for an AR-15... yeah right.

I noticed this as well, me and 4 other cops with AR's had a guy pinned in the control room of the 33x jails, he walked out and all of us fired at him and he was still able to kill two SRU before he died, he was standing in an open hallway with no cover. Damage definitely needs checked.

That was me. That was only because I have health kits binded and I was getting HP while you were shooting me. Weapons are fineeee.
(04-27-2015, 02:06 PM)Venom Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 02:02 PM)SourLemon Wrote:
That was me. That was only because I have health kits binded and I was getting HP while you were shooting me. Weapons are fineeee.

We should increase the cool down on the use of med kits. 

And now that I think of it, when are the world models going to be updated.
The following 1 user Likes SixPackSoCali's post:
  • Benporium
Yeah healthkits are a still a problem. As for the stats, they're correct, we tested them all. An AR-15 does 27 damage to the chest.. but that translates to half that if they have kevlar, and a quarter of that if they have kevlar and you hit limbs. Of course, hitting the head makes it do lots of damage. You just have to make sure you're actually hitting the head - 4 shots will polish off someone with 100% health and body armour, 2 shots if they don't have armour.

What might be good is to reduce the effectiveness of kevlar and make it 25%, but to justify the changes in relation to cost make it so you can take kevlar off if your hp is at 100%.
So basically there's no point in 'pvping' in fearless any more, seeing as how it's getting slowly ruined.

*Sighs*
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • ryan!
(04-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Jono Wrote: So basically there's no point in 'pvping' in fearless any more, seeing as how it's getting slowly ruined.

*Sighs*

Lol PvP has been improved in so many ways. It used to be people running around unloading magazines into each other and whoever had Kevlar and the bigger gun usually won. Now it's much more realistic as pistols and SMGs have become viable options. Now you have to actually strategize and not simply rushing people in a gunfight.
(04-27-2015, 05:04 PM)Nevy Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Jono Wrote: So basically there's no point in 'pvping' in fearless any more, seeing as how it's getting slowly ruined.

*Sighs*

Lol PvP has been improved in so many ways. It used to be people running around unloading magazines into each other and whoever had Kevlar and the bigger gun usually won. Now it's much more realistic as pistols and SMGs have become viable options. Now you have to actually strategize and not simply rushing people in a gunfight.

^^
me and another SRU rushed a guy and he had a magnum and he rekt us both..lol