Quackadoodle-doo, why am I banned?
I understand what you are saying, but you still need to provide some kind of evidence to support your claim.
(04-27-2015, 09:32 AM)Raptor Wrote: I understand what you are saying, but you still need to provide some kind of evidence to support your claim.
Well I am definitely going to need your help then, everything else is off my power, I can't do anything about the IP unless I get a proxy or VPN, and the only one who can check meta stuff is you. Is it possible to see, for example, the listed bans of me and monstergaming17? And the login dates/hours? surely there's some way to establish we're two different people?

If you think of something else I can do or provide pls say so,
Thank you

EDIT: perhaps make use of forum loggins, because it should show that he has likely used my address via proxy or something and his other loggins were from other unrelated locations, while I've maintained within the same range.
[Image: ahSmI5M.png]

If you don't want to get banned, don't forget to read minds! That way you can access the "secret rules" that exist within the collective minds of the admins.
After further investigation in your DA case there was a link to your account for someone who has been permeantly banned, however the time on when you have played and when he has played is nothing but a few weeks apart. After someone who is directly linked to your account been banned for double accounting a few weeks after your account shows up and starts playing.
Denied.