Quackadoodle-doo, why am I banned?
Your name: Dr. Mallard

Your ban ID: 61116

Banned by: [FL] Raptor

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban.

Involved: [FL] Raptor

Why we should unban you:

UuuuHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhHHHHhhhh
Can you explain this? This is my second ban why was I banned for avoiding ban?
I don't own more accounts I don't get why you did this.

Thank you
[Image: ahSmI5M.png]

If you don't want to get banned, don't forget to read minds! That way you can access the "secret rules" that exist within the collective minds of the admins.
You have other linked accounts that have been already permanently banned from our servers.
what's "linked"

If you don't want to get banned, don't forget to read minds! That way you can access the "secret rules" that exist within the collective minds of the admins.
You have used another account which is the one you are using right now to avoid been banned on another account.

We've found that you and the other player who is banned from our servers are matched. Therefore you have created this account to avoid been banned.
(04-24-2015, 03:59 PM)Raptor Wrote: You have used another account which is the one you are using right now to avoid been banned on another account.

We've found that you and the other player who is banned from our servers are matched. Therefore you have created this account to avoid been banned.

Well, I have only lended this account once and I don't think it was EVER used to avoid a ban, it doesn't make sense. When was this event you speak of exactly? I have been playing for well over several duzens of hours without causing trouble its real hard to believe I am an ban offender avoider
can you explain a little better how the accounts were "linked"?? (I am sorry I never heard of such a thing before)

thank you

You said that you have lent this account to someone, who was that and could you provide any evidence?
His name was Kermit the C ock (No space) at the time, I'm not sure how to provide "evidence" at this point I mean, it was a long while ago, I changed my email and password and turned my steam guard on, because because it turned out him and his troll friends were from some nazi group that was banned from several other servers. I just blocked him and the others and got my steam account back, now I play gmod and I've been having a lot of fun with you guys and no bans
(unless you count "quacking" as an valid ban -.-)

thank you for being responsive!

Your friend Kermit The C0ck has been permeantly banned from the server for the same reason you have been banned for. However your friend wasn't even linked to your account.

The person who is linked to your account goes by the name of monstergaming17 (STEAM_0:1:109790803) Who is also banned for double accounting.
And seeing that you just admitted to someone else who you think might be linked to your account is also double accounting and this other player who I just showed you and proved you that he is double accounting it really doesn't help your case.

If you have any evidence that you have not double accounted or anything that supports your claim then please provide it.
(04-25-2015, 11:21 AM)Raptor Wrote: Your friend Kermit The C0ck has been permeantly banned from the server for the same reason you have been banned for. However your friend wasn't even linked to your account.

The person who is linked to your account goes by the name of monstergaming17 (STEAM_0:1:109790803) Who is also banned for double accounting.
And seeing that you just admitted to someone else who you think might be linked to your account is also double accounting and this other player who I just showed you and proved you that he is double accounting it really doesn't help your case.

If you have any evidence that you have not double accounted or anything that supports your claim then please provide it.

That's actually great news! I was afraid my account had been used to break rules that could have gotten me in trouble in the future. So after I got email warnings that people were messing with my Steam inventory, I blocked Kermit and his friends after retrieving my account and acquiring a new email+password. If gained interest for Fearless since then and started playing on my own.

The only evidence I can provide for not double accounting is the fact that I know for sure that my account isn't directly linked to "monstergaming17", your established relation was through IP for sure, which is a relief, many other students use this address in my building and I can't really do much about it.

What I can also request is that you verify that there are no suspicious loggins between me and monstergaming17, (there should be no indication that he/me hopped between accounts during bans), because Ive never had a steam friend or a steam account with that name!

I hope this helps, thank you
PS: there should never be any case of the sort as I have learned my lesson about "lending accounts" a long time ago Wink

Case under investigation.