[Fast Guide] Ways to get money.
Wink 
Hello. Are you stuck in driving a trabant? Cannot get a better gun then a glock? This guide is for you!

This guide will include multiple ways of getting money.

- - - - - - --  -- - - - - -- - -

1. ContraWhoring.

Contrawhoring is the most popular way of making money. Contrawhoring is basically getting yourself in a room, locking yourself in, placing contraband and weed pots into the room, and going AFK.
This way is really affective of getting money.

Steps :

1. Go to a server with very little people. [etc. v2p]
2. Find a house away from the city [Recommended]
3. Buy the doors, lock yourself in a room.
4. Place contraband and weed pots into the room.
5. Go AFK.

Tips for : Contrawhoring

1. Get into a server where there are no people [Etc. v2p] This will reduce the rate of you getting raided.
2. Be aware of the AFK timer. You will sometimes have to walk around a bit to not get Auto-kicked.
3. Eat fish if you get hungry. It replenishes 70 % of your hunger.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
2. Fish!

Fishing. It is another popular way of making money. Basically you get a fishing rod, fish till you get about 20-50 fish, and selling it. I recommend setting the price for about 230 $ per fish.

Steps :
1. Drive to the lake. [ Drive through the city tunnel, then take a right, left, right, and when you see the lake, go near it, take out your fishing rod, and wait for the bait!

Tips for : Fishing

1. Live near the lake.
2. Put on some music, fishing is quite boring.

- - - - - - - - - - -

3. Mugging

Mugging. The most popular way of getting money being a criminal. Basically you need to get someone who is quite stupid to follow you into a dark alley. Getting  a gun out, and saying '500 Now or You're dead.' [The prices are from 1-500 $. Don't break this rule.] Then if he gives the cash, you just run away and 'keep low' for some time. [Etc. Hide in your house, for about 1-10 minutes.]

Steps :

1. Get a gun. [Even a crowbar does the job.]
2. Find your victim.
3. Get the victim somewhere private.
4. Mug him.
5. Run/Drive away, hide somewhere.

I really have no tips for this. But i have something else. Reminders.

Reminder :

Do NOT mug someone in the middle of the street.
Do NOT demand more than 500 $.
If the guy doesn't obey you, [etc. Doesn't give you money when he has, Swears at you and does nothing, Or just says 'No'] , Report him for FearRP breakage.
Before mugging ALWAYS read the rules if you haven't.

That's all I thought of. Thanks for reading the guide, hope it helped you.

Before doing any of this, read the rules.

Money made from contrawhoring : 15400 $
Money made from Fishing : 7000 $
Money made from mugging : 10000 $
Cool guide bud, will be useful for some of the newbies.
The contrawhoring section in this guide, it specifically states in the rules not to do this, therefore you are guiding people on how to break the rules Wink
Anyway decent guide Smile
Quote:Posted by LivKX - 10 hours ago
The contrawhoring section in this guide, it specifically states in the rules not to do this, therefore you are guiding people on how to break the rules
Anyway decent guide

Everyone still contrawhores. Tounge
Nice guide but i don't recommend any of these ways for making money. If new people read this guide and expect this to be Fearless reality on how to make money, we're gonna have a bad time..
yesterday i contra whored for 2 and a half hours, and made $50000, but instead of locking myself in the room, i set up another door for security and continued to roleplay. contra whoring isn't a bad idea, its just a pain if people only come on to contra whore and then go afk, rather than role play
The quick legitimate way to make money is to build dupes and sell them, since they can go for about $10k + depending on the build.

AFKing is against the rules, I nearly got perma'd over that.
well as i said, i don't afk when i contra whore, i just continue to rp