Do I suck the Andreas ass?
The answer is NO.

and i´m not gonna do that because i was banned.

You think you have the power of this, but you are a kid younger than me and you want to fuck me because I dont suck your ass, lots of people makes you feel important but ME! NO!

Do whatever you need to, but what I know is that you aren´t a fucking good Admin, and of course, you have not any experience in this.

What I said is totally true, but this kid is trying to fuck me, then do it.

I won´t appear no more here and of course I will know that you are a Gay because you will probably delete this, and that´s because you are now the bad guy, not the good guy and because I don´t have to read your stupid shits, you needed a long time to reply the things I said, that´s because you know that is true what I said.

Do whatever you need to but if you delete this, I will know that you don´t want any critique because you are a Gay and you thought that I was going to suck your ass.

It´s my last aswer, I will not write no more here.

And you, people of everywhere, are you sucking their asses?

Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day.
BUUU

Huh
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHcuLnuPyXkZXFtFIe2lH...uj2u467fTs]
That's what I call ragequit and being 9 years old.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 4 users Like Andreas's post:
  • Noobias, The Crack Fox, FuttBucker24, CrAzyWirE
(09-18-2011, 08:36 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHcuLnuPyXkZXFtFIe2lH...uj2u467fTs]

Rage thread Lol so

Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
The following 2 users Like Dylanco1's post:
  • Noobias, FuttBucker24
[Image: He_Mad.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Noobias, Penguin, FuttBucker24, equal, ZeroX, CrAzyWirE
It seems you are lacking a decent vocabulairy.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 7 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Noobias, Mahti, The Crack Fox, FuttBucker24, ZeroX, CrAzyWirE, Ms. Mudpie
I denied his unban request.

EDIT:
Link posted http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5949

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Noobias
[Image: tumblr_lokck8bYVQ1qdp2veo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like The Painkiller's post:
  • Noobias, Lani, CrAzyWirE
Gay is a word that commonly refers to a male or female whose sexual orientation is attraction to persons of the same sex. It was originally used to refer to feelings of being "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy"; it had also come to acquire some connotations of "immorality" as early as 1637.
The term's use as a reference to homosexuality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the 20th century. In modern English, gay has come to be used as an adjective, and occasionally as a noun, referring to the people, especially to men, and the practices and cultures associated with homosexuality. By the end of the 20th century, the word gay was recommended by major style guides to describe people attracted to members of the same sex. At about the same time, a new, pejorative use became prevalent in some parts of the world. In the Anglosphere, this connotation, among younger speakers, has a derisive meaning equivalent to rubbish or stupid (as in "That's so gay."). In this use, the word does not mean "homosexual", so it can be used, for example, to refer to an inanimate object or abstract concept of which one disapproves. This usage can also refer to weakness or unmanliness. When used in this way, the extent to which it still retains connotations of homosexuality has been debated.

Said wiki!

Please use words that fits in, I aint gay Wink

DO I FUCK THE YOUR MOM ASS ?!
Lol some of these guys are just hilarious.
-Signature removed-
The following 2 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Noobias, childjames