Greetings!
Thumbs Up 
Greetings people of the known cities! My name is Leander but you can call me FlyingDuck.

Information About Personality

I am a teenager but a very strange old school one. I like to dress in a suit and look like something, actually. I am very tall and a bit quiet in real life. I am a gentleman of the highest I do like to say. ^-^ . I have dark blonde hair, green / blue eyes, mostly green. A bit likely tan body color. I am from Norway, you most likely won't know where that is but it is near Danmark, Sweden.

Abilities
I love to use words to express different occasions and scenarios. So this means I am a charismatic person. I can sing a dark toned song for you if you want. I have the ability to change voice impressions. I can actually do a bit of Barack Obama impression, Fat Tony from The Simpsons show, a very gentle voice, Batman, Johnny Tightlips from The Simpsons. And some more.. I am almost in the goal with Morgan Freeman.. Meh, anyways you can learn more about me if you see me in-game

Hobbies / What I like to do
I have a problem that is not very good in real life, I love the mob syndicates. I watched and learned from age 7 from the mobsters. Why ? Well, they have all the power.. Or had before R.I.C.O act began.. ._. Anyways enough about the thug life I have watching YouTube documentaries... I like to run and jog sometimes but of course I am a gamer. I love RP due to the reasons of my voice which gives me the power to decide how my character would like to act. I can act myself or I can act as a thug, or maybe a Desk Worker who does not know what to do.. RP gives a lot of options which I appreciate. I also like to be charismatic which means I like to win over people options and ideas so they listen to what I have to say. This is why might some very few of you have met Frank Tagliano in-game being a laywer for you. I have really never played any other mods except DarkRP but now I want to move a bit, so that is why I am putting my past experience into this community! And relax I know the rules etc and that this is a Serious RP community. I have actually never had the chance to RP. I have always staffed servers and stuff like that.

What will I mostly do ING
I would mostly be a desk worker or a mobster. As my addiction to mobsters and the mob syndicates. Sorry, goverment Thinking

~Best Regards Your Local FlyingDuck

Some poems:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Poems are hard
And I am too
The following 1 user Likes FlyingDuck's post:
  • Conn
Hello and welcome!
Hello welcome to FL!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Norwegian gentleman, welcome to FL!
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Welcome to the community bud, enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the community!
You seem like a pretty cool guy. I'll see you around the server sometime. Welcome to Fearless!
Welcome.
Have fun Cheese
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Thank you for all the replies. Smile
Welcome! Hope to see you around!