Clementio - Double Account? Can you explain me this ban?
Your name: Clementio
Your ban ID: 61036
Banned by: [FL] Temar
Reason: Double account to avoid bans
Involved: Clementio
Why we should unban you: Hello, i just went to play and i saw that im banned permanent because of Double account to avoid bans, can you please tell me how this is possible? I play for like 300 hours, i got 7 RP Points, only 1 ban, i was not even banned, how can i be acused of double accounting? Please help me solving this ban.
*testing if i can see the 2 replies*

EDIT: i dont :S weird
(04-21-2015, 06:10 PM)Clementio Wrote: *testing if i can see the 2 replies*

Administrators can post admin-only posts where they will discuss your case.

*excuse post, was just informing him*
(04-21-2015, 09:03 PM)LivKX Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 06:10 PM)Clementio Wrote: *testing if i can see the 2 replies*

Administrators can post admin-only posts where they will discuss your case.

*excuse post, was just informing him*

Yea thanks for the tip Liv Wink
*I'm going to sleep for now, work really early tomorow, hope you admin team can do the best as always*
*Im home , news?*
Please be patient Clementio, the team are reviewing your case probably Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Okay okay im sorry xD

EDIT: if there is anything i can do for help solving this, please tell me, i will leave in next 3 hours, and tomorow i will only be here at 19.00 GMT
Ok so what I see is
Papas was permed on the 10th April 2014
5 attempts were made to bypass this ban using family sharing
3 of which are on your current IP
This was before you first joined fearless
Hello Temar! Thanks for your reply. Sorry i could only answer now but i was working till now.

Hello, i still do not know who is "Papas" but i already have this conversation with a admin (i dont know if im free to say his name, anyway i have the conversation saved and i can provide it to you) in 24-03-2015. He made me alot of questions to explain why my IP is linked to that one, and i will be sincer with you, i do not know. All i can think is that is my cousin. Because its the only person that as access to my IP because he comes to my home on vacation many times. He is a kid, i dont like him he is extremely annoying, now i don't know if its him or not, because i don't even know his steam or his nicknames.

Anyway i check that Papas for second time since the admin first tell me that, and i see that he is a minge, he played for a few months and he already had 12 bans!
Me, Clementio Ribeiro, i do have only 1 ban in my 300 hours, im a "loved" person in FL comunnity, and i got 7 RP Points, i don't see how can i even get comparaded to that minge. BUT im not saying it not suspicious. If it was me as Temar, i would ban too.
I also checked that that "Papas" try or did DDoS the server, don't know if it is true or not, but a person that DDoS a server, would buy the game and have same IP? I don't understand much about this stuff but i guess DDoS its hard..

Last, how would i 5 times attemp to bypass this ban with family sharing? And now waste money buying the game? That makes no sence, but please don't get me wrong!

I join Fearless i guess in 28-02-2015, as Clementio, i did not join that server ever, i just receive some "reviews" about the server, and i decided to try it out and i could not left it Tounge

Well i said im a "loved person in fearless comunnity" well im not perfect! There are alot of people better then me, but im not a bad person, and i feel really bad to be associated to this person.

Thanks for your time to help me out solving this, please tell me if there are any options that i can prove my entitie and i can prove im not that person you say am. But i agree with you that my IP linked to that person, is really really weird and suspicious.

Sincerely,
Clementio Ribeiro