Unban Request
Your Name: Ben Loves All His People
Your ban ID : 51849
Banned by : [FL] Enzyme
Reason : Hydraulics on cars.
Involved : Nobody
Why should we unban you : I was being really dumb and I was using hydraulics to stick cars down. I know it was dumb and stupid and it ruined other people experiences. I would never do it again. I really want to start playing again. I'm really sorry for doing it and would like a second chance.
Why should I reduce your ban-time when you knew this counted as exploiting and that you knew you'd be heavily punished for doing it if you were ever caught?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I didn't realise how good FearlessRP was compared to other Gmod RP servers and after playing on many other gmod RP servers for 8 months now I have realised how much better fearless is.
You're not the only player who's been permed for exploiting by putting hydraulics on cars; causing massive chaos on the server.
Many players are banned for this, and many of these players have appealed their bans and are still permed, so why should I unban you when I've denied other UBRs with the same ban-reason?

Why should we take a chance on you and risk you doing something similar again?
Sincerely, Enzyme
After playing other RP's, I have realized how good fearless is. I wouldn't want to go back to the others by doing something so stupid again.
Anything else you want to add to your case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
No thank you.
I'm willing to reduce your ban to one week if you promise that you will re-read all the rules and guides.

Deal?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Thank you for the opportunity.
Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme