"Powergaming"
Exclamation 
Your name: coco_gamer53

Your ban ID: 61026

Banned by: [FL] Pinky

Reason: Powegaming

Involved: A SRU member I don't know the name of

Why we should unban you: I wasn't even thinking about my car when I became a SRU member. I was getting bored by being citizen because I didn't know what to roleplay. And I became SRU member. I don't want to disrespect anyone but I think 7 days ban for that is a little much.
[Image: xFUhcpn.gif]

What would this link do?
Did pinky bring you to him when you became SRU?
(04-21-2015, 03:04 PM)Goodle Wrote: Did pinky bring you to him when you became SRU?

No, I just asked the president for permission to build like a bunker in nexus. Only 10 second later, He banned me. I didn't know the reason so I looked it up. "Powergaming"

What would this link do?
(04-21-2015, 03:04 PM)Goodle Wrote: Did pinky bring you to him when you became SRU?

How are you involved?
I'm not involved at all actually, i just saw this post and i decided to click on it.
-snip-

This post needs to be removed.
(04-21-2015, 03:23 PM)DVN Wrote: I Apologise in advance for posting on a thread I'm not involved in, just clearing this up so it can be removed and replaced by a Staff member.

Coco, this is the definition of 'Powergaming' in the Rules section.

"Don't change jobs and buy what you need and change to another job. (Powergaming)."

The admin is not always right.
(04-21-2015, 03:28 PM)Goodle Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 03:23 PM)DVN Wrote: I Apologise in advance for posting on a thread I'm not involved in, just clearing this up so it can be removed and replaced by a Staff member.

Coco, this is the definition of 'Powergaming' in the Rules section.

"Don't change jobs and buy what you need and change to another job. (Powergaming)."

The admin is not always right.

Well, you guys are right. I'll never use a pick up as SRU, and its not like I can take something as SRU to use as another job. I was just bored and became SRU.

What would this link do?
-snip-

This post needs to be removed.
(04-21-2015, 03:50 PM)DVN Wrote: I'm going to risk a forum suspension here and/or warning, but Goodle please read the following:

Quote:1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:

the accused player
the accusing player
a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.

Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are considered as backseat moderation and will lead to a warning or even a forum suspension.

Oh, well, i guess i'll be out, *flies away*