RDM
Name of player: Clementio, Wrabbie

SteamID: Clementio: STEAM_0:0:110911589, Wrabbie: STEAM_0:0:44904780

Time in GMT: 18:16 (British time)

Server: V2D

Summary:
So, yesterday CMR99 asked an Admin for permission to start her own little town called Haven. It was approved, this would mean we are nothing to do with Evocity and their laws as we are a separate city. The President that recently came into power asked SRU + Cops to raid Haven (No reason for raiding) so these people have random raided and on their raid they RDM about 3 people.

Evidence: I would like to hope that a few witnesses would be ok?
Witnesses #1: [FL:RP][SFS] BasicallyMental (Me)
Witnesses #2: satnavjudo (RDM'd)
Witnesses #3: NOOBZRUS (RDM'd)
Witnesses #4: [FL:RP] Brownman
Witnesses #5: [FL:RP] Maelstrom
Witnesses #6: [NAO][HL] Inferno
Witnesses #7: Stonedlooman
(There is more but they disconnected so I could not get their name)
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Witnesses #1: [FL:RP][SFS] BasicallyMental (Me)
Witnesses #2: satnavjudo (RDM'd)
Witnesses #3: NOOBZRUS (RDM'd)
Witnesses #4: [FL:RP] Brownman
Witnesses #5: Maelstrom
Witnesses #6: [NAO][HL] Inferno
Witnesses #7: Stonedlooman
Is this Minge Crew?! Because your clan should be Minge Crew.
RDM you say? Well its easy, since my best friend are LOGS , admin logs, i will just say this:
Admins, please check at that time, who shoot me with ak/galil and put me at 1/3hp , then i used 2 medikits, and tell me if it was RDM.
This guys think they create a crew, and go to a place in city and its their rules, with guns in midle of street, shooting everyone that pass by, just check logs, and PLEASE ban the real RDMers here! And since lying in BR is punishable. Please punish the liars.

EDIT: When i joined the server, i receive the call that you were causing problems, and 100m before i even reach the industrials (your zone) i got shot hardly. I guess this will help admins too.
The reason for raid was first of all, the president wanted to order a meeting about something I dont know, then I followed him for security reasons of course when we arrived you all aimed guns at us (Aks/Galils) we were no threat at all I had no gun out/equipped at all so we just entered president talked with your leader. Then we left, and you killed the Police Sergeant for no reason at all? As I remember it, then you also shot me as me and the president were walking out from the tunnel. Which was totally random. And you killing that police sergeant including shooting me and the president (Not sure president got hit or not) gave me/us a reason to raid.
Ok, I just wish to say something before this all goes down. First off, I was offline when this occurred, and so I left the satnavjudo in charge. Big mistake, it seems.
Secondly, I got reports from BOTH sides of RDM. As a result, I am actually against this report. Haven fired first, and attacked the last president. As a result, that makes it RDM on Haven's side, Evocity was merely fighting back.
For Haven to turn around and expect to get people banned because they suffered the consequences, that is their fault.
Oh, and for the record, I won't be doing this RP idea again if it's going to turn into the total shitstorm it did. Haven was MEANT (I say meant because people clearly didn't realize this) to be a town like Evo, but with its own government and laws. Instead, people turned it into an excuse to RDM. Seriously, people, can you retain at least SOME sanity next time?
tl;dr: I went off, came back on to find Haven the complete opposite of what I wanted to do, so I ended it right away.
[Image: sig.png?dl=1]
I was one of the players who were RDMed, the reason they raided is because like he said there was a new pres and as CMR99 was offline she left me in charge until she got back so i spoke to him. Next thing i know people are shouting because the police sergeant had pulled a gun out at one of our men who already had a gun at him. Anyway the president and the SRU left and afew minutes later all the police force and SRU were at our gate RDMing us i have proof i was RDMed here : https://vid.me/NPQG As you can see none of the city members had a weapon out until the police started shooting and many of them were shouting for them to stop as there was no need for them do RDM and try to raid us.

And here is a list of the online players so you can see the police and SRU at the time : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=420628828

Also after watching the video back you can see the SRU that RDMed me was infact wrabbie : http://imgur.com/pId59r6
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
"Secondly, I got reports from BOTH sides of RDM. As a result, I am actually against this report. Haven fired first, and killed the last president (from what I have been told). As a result, that makes it RDM on Haven's side, Evocity was merely fighting back." I would like to know who said this as it is complete lies.
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
No, they did not kill the president, just shot idk why
You are really wrong, well at least me, i receive a call to check indistrials with all police force, then i raided because i got shot till 1hp, and logs can prove it. END OF DISCUSSION! Do not LIE in Ban Requests.

Till the moment you shoot, you cannot call RDM. Not to talk about the NLR, because after you guys get killed, we searched industrials, 2 guys at least were with m4 and tmp waiting for us to kill us. You say we RDM? You should think better before doing this kind of Ban Requests. Admins on Fearless are SMART, don't think they dont check any single prove they can. Thats why their respectfull admins, because they can find everything and punish the right persons.
Ok, I was misinformed with the President thing it seems. I will edit that now. However, lets at least try to have a civil discussion about this before declaring each other liars. This thread is a ban request, not a flame war thread. As Clementio said, admins have access to logs. They will check them, and find out what really happened. And btw, shooting at officers is still a reason to raid. Just cause Haven was a separate state does NOT make it immune to logic.
[Image: sig.png?dl=1]
I have only made the ban request for the people who did get RDM'd, I am not one of them people, Plus I am not a minge. Not like you Clementio Cheese

EDIT: (I didn't mean to start a war on the forum (Sorry)) (I didn't shoot one bullet or even pull out a gun at anyone)
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]