Didn't power game
Your name: [TG] Demonic Hell

Your ban ID: 61010

Banned by: [FL] Pinky

Reason: Powergaming

Involved: A lot of people, just don't remember their names.

Why we should unban you: I didn't power game, I Was literally AFK for 10-15 minutes at the cafe, I didn't use any government perks to find the president, I was just wandering around and went to the CafeRP and just sat there the entire time. I got bored from SRU sergeant and became a rebel to kill the dictator, which I succeeded at and I got banned for 1 week. I was SRU sergeant for 4 hours, Literally in all that time there were no /backup calls. So I changed job and we corleones and the Rebels were banned so I killed the president... I didn't use any government perks to find the president, I found him by joining an RP. So I fail to see how I "Power Gamed" here. I'l be uploading a video of my last 13.5 minutes on the server where you can clearly see I was just sitting afk. And logs can proof I didn't use /radio or /pm to find him. I was longer at the cafe, but my Shadowplay doesn't exactly record more than 10 last minutes. If the Logs have an AFK timer, you can use that to see how long I was sitting afk on that bar.

Edit: Is this ban supposes to teach me that I can't kill the dictator if I leave SRU sergeant? When I could've just as easily found him if I wasn't a government job? I never used any Government Perks to find the president This should be reason enough to know this is a wrongful ban?

my laptop was taken by my dad, so I can't.upload the evidence at but logs can still proof my innocence 
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Case under review.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(04-20-2015, 05:00 PM)Demonichell Wrote: became a rebel to kill the dictator

you switched to the rebel class simply to kill the dictator, which is PowerGaming. 
(04-20-2015, 07:21 PM)Nevy Wrote:
(04-20-2015, 05:00 PM)Demonichell Wrote: became a rebel to kill the dictator

you switched to the rebel class simply to kill the dictator, which is PowerGaming. 

And within the samw minute you spawned as rebel the dic was killed by you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
how is that a problem? I've seen a lot of cops including staff change to freedom fighter the second a there was a dictator. how Em I so different? I don't see how I Powergamed as I didn't use any government perks to find dictator he wasn't even hiding he was literally in a Rp where anybody can go. And is visible from any place... Powergaming is when you abuse a job to get what you want you should know that as staff I didn't do such a thing.
Kind Regards
Not involved. Warned
(04-20-2015, 08:18 PM)DanManC467 Wrote: Not involved
thank you.

Edit: Why do you guys always remove the stuff that can help a case and leave the stuff that have no Effect"" Rickets was demoted as sru and killed the pres, knowing where he was as the pres said over radio when he was SRU."" Isn't this powergaming then too??
Kind Regards
While I do not know the situation Rickets was in, his demotion would have given him an In-Character RP reason to take action. He did not switch jobs with the sole purpose of killing the President, thus not making it PowerGaming.

PowerGaming is when you switch jobs for self-gain or to do one specific thing, such as someone switching to a gun dealer in order to buy themselves ammunition or even someone switching to a police officer to arrest someone that they saw driving recklessly before actually switching.

In your case, you had switched from a government employee to a rebel with the sole objective of killing the president. 

Denied.