report for rdm and random demote
Name of player:
Jericho and [FL:RP]Clementio
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:93949226 and STEAM_0:0:110911589 (there are a lot of jericho's, think this is the one tough)
Time in GMT:
22:00
Server:
v2d
Summary:
Jericho shot at my friends car while i was in it and then rdmd me after i told him to repair it. He also had 25 kills at that time. Clementio demoted me because jericho told him to, then jericho started calling me a bitch and told me how he had connections, being offensive overall.
Evidence:
https://vid.me/h8K5
http://imgur.com/4TLpe1z,rpasqZP,shJuoPM,CINhw3K#0 (4 images)
That's..
You guys had rammed into our checkpoint despite telling you to stop under gunpoint and your friend began propkilling us with a firetruck I dont see why I shouldnt have. Furthermore, you all began to purchase doors after you rammed through our checkpoint pretending that you lived there despite the fact you initially didnt.
In addition, Jablani was in association with the RDM of the previous president 'Vortex', I was an SRU Sergeant at the time, once the president had been RDM'd, his friend Grushi takes the presidential role and as I was responding to go to the presidents office, Jablani approaches me and says "You're getting demoted and begins snickering" before I get to ask why, I get demoted for no reason and then Grushi immediately changes roles. Due to that situation I told Clementio to demote Jablani as he was associated in the rdm of the previous pres. And in Clementio's ban request you can clearly see that these 2 individuals are in cahoots propkilling and all mingery.
Upload some evidence then, if what you are saying is true. I did not have a house, and your checkpoint was false as you had not bought every door in industrial. You also claim that you rdm because you presume that we propkilled, that is backseat administration if i am not mistaken, as is the demotion. You had your job set as freedom fighter just so you could shoot as many people as you liked, even tough there was a new president. Check the logs on that, Jericho and his friends had a LOT of kills.
I had my job set as Freedom Fighter because after the dictator was removed off his position we decided to make an organization in Industrial which consists of freedom fighters as we claimed industrial as an independant land. Furthermore, what relevance does my k/d have in this case? It was predominantly from officers consistently breaking nlr and me defending myself.

Lastly, when you are under gunpoint you must be afraid, not constantly command people with the guns what to do, you guys had lots of attitude and were imperative despite the fact you were at fault for ramming into our checkpoint and you were turning the situation around by making 'us' pay for the damage? Cocky move especially after being told to leave industrial after we disabled your vehicle.
You got blacklisted because of this, you even have courage to come here and put a ban request on me and jericho, when you are a complete minge that ruined the server for hours, and we got you on fraps, thats why you get blacklisted. I wont even argue with you. Im losing my time.

Not to talk that this is 2 diferent situations, and you put them in same request...
I can confirm Jablani's story.

Kind regards
Rastvitali jablani i grushi
Grushi, i still dont know how you did not get blacklisted too, you here explicit in the video.
Clementio, unless you have something to add or something to say in your defense, please don't post here. I got punished and am sorry for that propkill, but this is a different case, you know your demotion reason was unvalid, as was Jericho's reason to shoot me.