JazzlesMan Unban request
Your name: JazzlesMan
Your ban ID: 60936
Banned by: [FL] General Rickets
Reason: NLR using radio in new life
Involved: Some two people, I don't know who they were as they killed me before i could find out, and then before i went to check i was banned
Why we should unban you: Well I think I should be unbanned as before hand I had called an admin to deal with the situation and because General Rickets doesn't like me, he decided to ignore my request and start dealing with other peoples, stating he ''wasn't a fucking robot''. Seeing as I didn't get a reply for a while i stated in radio how those guys should be killed as they rdmed after failing Fear RP running away and coming back and rdming me. I think this is unfair as there was bias and I was ignored by an admin. Thanks whoever reads this and I hope you understand my situation.
Considering I was infact in another call whilst you were RAIDED not RDMed.

You also used radio to notify the other corleones of whom killed you and attempted to get them to kill them in revenge.

You were not ignored. I was busy.

I wasn't raided, I stepped outside and got randomly shot, 2 citizens killed me with m4s. soooooo
You were, they raided the building. soooooooooo.

(04-18-2015, 03:08 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You were, they raided the building. soooooooooo.
I just don't understand why I always get the worst of things from people when I do nothing wrong, they did more things than I did wrong, I just don't understand. I donated thinking the admins were fair and gave a chance to talk before you get banned. Look I just want to know how they were able to commit 4 rules at once and I get banned and not them. Just try and see what I am trying to say and look at this from my perspective please.
I can't see it from your perspective because administrating a 75 slot server takes up time.

I was in a call. I seen you die in console, I then see that you radioed in to the other corleone to kill them because they killed you.

There is no reason to unban or remove this from record.

Denied.