BR on 2 players for alot of insults IC and then OOC
Name of player: Arizona fuckass and [FL:RP] Tzimanious

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43015972 and STEAM_0:1:34865831

Time in GMT: Around 17.30

Server: V2D

Summary: This is start when i got called retarded because i was in city as president with no guards. Then i received multiple insults on OOC from that 2 players. Just check the screens its all in there. I do not accept to get insulted like that and also that amount of times, also provoking me all time.

Evidence: Just open the folder and check the screensots, you can also check your admin logs. http://pho.to/9G4NF
You said yourself : "You called me fucking retarded, fucking idiot, what else mate?"

and I said "Fucking SILLY". I answered to your "What else mate?" Like adding more insults that Arizona could've said . My kinda fail "funny" joke though. Because "silly" is not that much of a "insulting" word, isn't it? EVEN if you can't allow yourself to be called "silly" , it wasn't even going for you. Even though I told you that... you replied with something like "yeah sure"

BTW you "missed" posting YOUR messages saying "This will be your last OOC message in the next 24 hours" or something like that implying that I'll get banned and stuff like that. Don't deny that because me saying "Waiting for my last OOC message" out of nowhere is nonsense.  (Also mods can check logs too)

I found that threat funny so I started "provoking" you. As it seems you caught the bait... and it was funny as hell for me.  Cheese  ... and I still find it funny...

Also you were saying some stuff like "You broke the rules and you'll be punished" or something like this . (I'm not entirely sure who said that though)

I'm going to agree with what Kai said though...
"You called me a freaking retard, freaking idiot, what else mate?"

If you didn't catch what Clementio meant is that he got called both "Freaking retard" and "Freaking idiot"
(04-17-2015, 09:54 PM)wrabbie Wrote: "You called me a freaking retard, freaking idiot, what else mate?"

If you didn't catch what Clementio meant is that he got called both "Freaking retard" and "Freaking idiot"

I didn't call him fucking retard nor fucking idiot. Arizona did. I added one more "funny" insult that Arizona could've said...
(04-17-2015, 09:26 PM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote: You said yourself : "You called me freaking retarded, freaking idiot, what else mate?"

and I said "freaking SILLY". I answered to your "What else mate?" Like adding more insults that Arizona could've said . My kinda fail "funny" joke though. Because "silly" is not that much of a "insulting" word, isn't it? EVEN if you can't allow yourself to be called "silly" , it wasn't even going for you. Even though I told you that... you replied with something like "yeah sure"

BTW you "missed" posting YOUR messages saying "This will be your last OOC message in the next 24 hours" or something like that implying that I'll get banned and stuff like that. Don't deny that because me saying "Waiting for my last OOC message" out of nowhere is nonsense.  (Also mods can check logs too)

I found that threat funny so I started "provoking" you. As it seems you caught the bait... and it was funny as hell for me.  Cheese  ... and I still find it funny...

Also you were saying some stuff like "You broke the rules and you'll be punished" or something like this . (I'm not entirely sure who said that though)

I'm going to agree with what Kai said though...

If rules are same for everyone, i can assure you it would be your last words. I got blacklisted for less then that Smile and no, i do not deny.
(04-18-2015, 10:41 AM)Clementio Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 09:26 PM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote: -snip-

If rules are same for everyone, i can assure you it would be your last words. I got blacklisted for less then that Smile and no, i do not deny.

Even though  I didn't insult you... I made pretty clear for everyone as what the "Fu-king SILLY" meant... You were just trying to "PUNISH" us and make us think of our last words in OOC !  Skeptical lol
(04-18-2015, 11:54 AM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote:

Even though  I didn't insult you... I made pretty clear for everyone as what the "Fu-king SILLY" meant... You were just trying to "PUNISH" us and make us think of our last words in OOC !  Skeptical lol

You insulted me. I felt insulted. And you, instead of apologize you keep provoking, so dont tell me it was "joking" you insult in OOC. You should receive the right punishment for it. But that is admins call not mine.
(04-18-2015, 12:14 PM)Clementio Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 11:54 AM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote:

You insulted me. I felt insulted. And you, instead of apologize you keep provoking, so dont tell me it was "joking" you insult in OOC. You should receive the right punishment for it. But that is admins call not mine.

I did not insult you. I don't care whether you felt insulted or not but I did not do it in purpose to insult you. 
Secondly, apologize? If you think that I need to apologize to you for calling you "silly" (Even though I didn't) well... Kai told you.

I'm going to tell it one more time. I think it'll be clear enough. 

I did not call you "Fucking SILLY" . I added a "funny" insult to what Arizona COULD have said. I answered to your "What else mate?" Do you understand that? You asked and I responded.
Just gonna' chime in here, obviously since my name was mentioned. I'm fuckass, just to make that clear.

You made a lot of rash decisions as President, and so when I was doing regular Police Officer RP we met up in the nexus after following you from the middle of the city with no one around you. Another officer called you "fucking retarded," which by the way was neither Tzim or I, and then following that I agreed with him to some extent. 

The 2nd screenshot is literally just me replying to what were completely empty threats. You're giving us passive aggressive winky faces telling us you always have fraps on. Did you genuinely get offended by the word idiot? Like for real? I'm not directly implying that you, in real life, are not capable of making your own decisions, are handicapped, etc. I told you that you made some stupid decisions and that's it.

That last one was also hilarious, you added that just because I said taxwhore? I was poking fun at you for making an analogy about the "socrates of portugal" walking around Paris. It made absolutely no sense, frankly me and my friend who joined during the whole scuffle found it funny. I don't see why this screenshot was even nessecary. If calling you a "taxwhore" or saying "portugal is irrelevant" then honestly you just need thicker skin. Now that's not an excuse for me insulting someone, but those aren't even insults. They're just poking fun in OOC, like I do literally all the time.

4th and 5th screenshots don't involve me, and so I won't touch on them.

No offense was intended with anything I said, since neither of us called you "fucking retarded." All I did was simply tell you I thought your decisions were rash, in a way I thought would be funny in OOC for everyone to hear. No offense intended.

Kind Regards,
Kayak
(04-17-2015, 09:54 PM)wrabbie Wrote: "You called me a freaking retard, freaking idiot, what else mate?"

Again, as stated in my earlier statement about the whole thing, neither Tzim nor I ever called him a "freaking retard" however I did call him "stupid" once in OOC, and when I did it was purely for the joke. "can't handle being called a fucking idiot for being a fucking idiot." At least in my mind, that sounded pretty funny. If someone chooses to be offended by the word idiot, that's fine.