Capital's Introduction
Howdy,
My name is Capital and I live in Switzerland. I was born in the UK, and moved to Switzerland when I was 14, it's very complicated, but I travel a lot.
I recently just got Steam, and as recommended by my friend, I got Garry's Mod. I heard it's a vast game, with a variety of gamemodes, so I gave it a chance, and the first gamemode to catch my eye was "CityRP FL".
I just signed into the server, and I am currently getting to know the place, and I am currently enjoying it's wide range of jobs, the active staff and clean gameplay/UI.
I am excited for the future, and I am excited to become a high quality roleplayer.
If you see me around, say hello!
Thanks a lot,
Capital.
(OOC) Capital: Posted my introduction thread everyone, feel free to say hello Smile

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Hello hello!
Glad to see you're enjoying the server.

Y'all can add me if you have any questions. I'm a very lovely person (*points gun at community* RIGHT GUYS?)

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Akira
Welcome to Fearless! Make sure that you read the rules and read the Terms of Service; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46755
If you need any help or questions related to the servers feel free to send me a message, I will be gladly to help you! Smile
Right Safira.

Hello there Capital, welcome to the forums any questions let me know.
(04-17-2015, 09:38 AM)Safira Wrote: (OOC) Capital: Posted my introduction thread everyone, feel free to say hello Smile

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Hello hello!
Glad to see you're enjoying the server.

Y'all can add me if you have any questions. I'm a very lovely person (*points gun at community* RIGHT GUYS?)

God, you seem so kind already!
Welcome to FL! Cheese

Spoiler :
Dont make typos when Safira's around.. She will haunt you to the end of the world just to correct it

[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Safira
Welcome to the server bud, hope you enjoy your stay!
(04-17-2015, 10:15 AM)Decay Wrote: Welcome to FL! Cheese

Spoiler :
Dont make typos when Safira's around.. She will haunt you to the end of the world just to correct it

Lasted an 1hr without any corrections, I think I might be god?
The following 1 user Likes Capital's post:
  • Safira
Welcome Friend nice to see you made one of these

(04-17-2015, 10:42 AM)Capital Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 10:15 AM)Decay Wrote: Welcome to FL! Cheese

Spoiler :

Lasted an 1hr without any corrections, I think I might be god?

You might just be! So, how old are you?