Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
(04-23-2015, 08:32 PM)LivKX Wrote: [Image: 43653753ccf14a919b9808c76d8831fe950f04be...158b60.jpg]
stop moaning please
Mind giving me the 500k I lost? 

And Faustie, if you want an economy so badly lets get rid of donation. make it more fair Cheese
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 4 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • General Rickets, Falc, SirCrow,
Erm Faustie...one of my item descriptions says I am bugged and to contact you......
[Image: giphy.gif]
I hardly play fl anymore yet what they have done sounds pathetic. You refunded everyone low amounts for their guns why not refund the full amount for what we payed for...
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  •
Will you all stop moaning about money. I'm more than happy with the new amazing weapons we have.
The following 3 users Like Suarez's post:
  • RK-Fin, MacTavish, Tomo
This is a damn sexy update!
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 1 user Likes Obay's post:
  • Tomo
I agree with those who complain about losing the money and will discuss this with the team to see if we can get for a full refund anyway.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • MacTavish, Falc, Suarez, , Blurr
I do agree with a full refund, as long as we are sticking at Market Price.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
(04-24-2015, 06:56 AM)Blurr Wrote: I hardly play fl anymore yet what they have done sounds pathetic. You refunded everyone low amounts for their guns why not refund the full amount for what we payed for...

So why do you moan? About everything. 

Everything. 

If you don't play FL anymore surely none of this concerns you, as you shall not be affected. 
You sound pathetic just moaning.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 7 users Like EthanArcher's post:
  • General Rickets, Nyander, konsta, Voluptious, livkx, Enzyme, James_Gaff
I will throw my opinion into the mix.

First off, people are entitled to express their concerns about the refund. The players that tell them to stop moaning should take this into consideration that some people actually purchased the previous guns with real money, thus losing a percentage of the in game cash that they bought. I would express my concerns if I was part of this group.

I got nearly all of my guns through looting them from other players, I haven't purchased a single gun for half a year. This isn't going to be different with the new weapon pack.

Currently we got 4 types of players on this server.
1. New players (0-100 hours) with no guns/some guns.
2. average players ( 100-300 hours) with some guns/ a good amount of guns.
3. Experienced players (300-1000 hours) I fall in this group, with a good amount of guns/ loads of guns.
4. Players like coffee that still got a shitload of money back on their refund.

With a partial refund you are only going to cripple Player number 2 in terms of money, as they will now have just enough to supply themselves with, player number 1 didn't have much to begin with, so he/she didn't lose much. Players 3 and 4 will still have over 40+ guns and can continue just they way they would with a full refund. So I don't really see why a partial refund is given, if it's to cripple players like me from having an insane load of new guns, that won't work, as I already got 60+ guns in my inv right now and I still won't have to visit the gundealer ever again, because the way FL works in gunfights is based on the people that you play with, not the amount of guns you have, it is based on the amount of friends you have and their skill. With the old weapon pack I won nearly 95% of the gunfights that I was in, just because me and my guys got the advantage over someone else, so it ends in us picking up their guns through killing them. This will still be the case. Players like me will still prey on the less fortunate and simply take their weapons from them, just because we are better armed/got more people/got more skill/pick our battles. 600k less in a refund is not going to change that fact and we will still gain, the only thing that the partial refund is doing, is giving the players that we prey on less guns to take from them.
So i can only complain if i lost over $5.000.000? That doesnt make any sense, people should stop comparing themselves with others. If you dont mind losing 500.000 then thats fine but stop bashing people who do mind losing it.

One a more postive note, i love the weapon update! Much much better as before!
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Matrix_, aviator