Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
We understand that it's sounding unfair, but we don't want to have every single player in the game right now to be running around with millions of dollars. It would completely ruin the whole point of contrawhoring and selling items to make money. The market would come to a stand-still.
The following 2 users Like Preditor's post:
  • MacTavish, James_Gaff
For all the people complaining about not getting a full refund, let me explain you why.

Many people bought guns off market (from other players) for a cheaper price. If you'd get a full refund, you'd suddenly gain money.

Think like this, the refund is like selling the weapon(s), so you sell them for a cheaper price.

Also it'd be hard to know which players bought their guns from the market or gun dealers and which players bought them from other players 2nd hand so that's why they set so you only get a certain percentage of the guns' price.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
The following 1 user Likes Himalaya Eater's post:
  • James_Gaff
As Marty said. There is ZERO logic for reducing the amount of weapons by what they are.
50% off snipers? You kidding me?
Can we stop complaining about losing your money? Deal with it! It's the price to pay for such a great update; I'm losing over 500,000 right now in cash and you don't see me complaining!
Ghost, you realise Preditor states why two posts above?
I agree with the players.

They rather should have an advantage than a disadvantage.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-22-2015, 08:25 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I agree with the players.

So this means we'll get the full price refund instead?
I mean like I think the current refund percentages are a bit too low, I'd say increase so we get ~85-95% of the guns' original price. This way it'll be a bit more fair.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
[Image: bullshit.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  •
But seeing as all the money is very likely going to get spent on the weapons we lost out on.....I personally had very little money as it was. Gun dealers charging through the roof for weapons is the last thing I want. Especially considering I have just lost more money....
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-22-2015, 08:25 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I agree with the players.

Jokes aside, do you always disagree with most of your staff team?