Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
Falcao - No-one else reports any bugs with the Contender. Either your addons pack downloaded wrong, in which case delete it from your garrysmod folder and re-download, or, just as likely, you have your own workshop addons that conflict. You should remove anything CW2/FA:S if you have bugs, or any other weapon packs really.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Falc
This sounds awesome! But may I ask, why was the weapons not all refunded with 100%?
In the chat when disarming or reloading tazer, e.t.c., it doesnt grab player gender and instead just say 'his'.
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • MacTavish
Such a great Update! IT IS FINALLY HERE!
(04-22-2015, 04:05 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: This sounds awesome! But may I ask, why was the weapons not all refunded with 100%?

The Economy.

Refunding all weapons at market price would of put a lot of money into FL's economy which could have caused a lot issues especially as most weapons were not bought for market price. Most players either bought them second hand at a lower price or picked them up from dead players.
Such a good update! Happy that it's here!
(04-22-2015, 05:54 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(04-22-2015, 04:05 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: This sounds awesome! But may I ask, why was the weapons not all refunded with 100%?

The Economy.

Refunding all weapons at market price would of put a lot of money into FL's economy which could have caused a lot issues especially as most weapons were not bought for market price. Most players either bought them second hand at a lower price or picked them up from dead players.

I have to ask what the reasoning behind the difference of refunds? What is the reasoning for snipers, for example, being refunded at only 50%? It's not like people (In general) bought AWPs for 50% of their value. If anything, they retained it more than most guns? Wouldn't it have been better to refund all high-calibre  weapons at 75-65%?

Anyhow, seems like it's a good update from little I've seen. Give me a month and a half, and i'll give it a try!
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  •
I'm not gonna lie. I'm pretty pissed at the fact that we weren't fully refunded. I mean regardless of market YOU took stuff out the game. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy but no doubt gun dealers will at the moment be charging through the roof prices. Even thought we got half our money back on some weapons ?

Just seems a little bit unfair.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • MacTavish, , Falc
(04-22-2015, 06:35 PM)Marty Wrote: I'm not gonna lie. I'm pretty pissed at the fact that we weren't fully refunded. I mean regardless of market YOU took stuff out the game. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy but no doubt gun dealers will at the moment be charging through the roof prices. Even thought we got half our money back on some weapons ?

Just seems a little bit unfair.

Weapons were replaced because there was a high demand to do so from YOU the community.

We had long discussions about this in the admin section and a decision was made with FL's future in mind. It's just not viable to bring so much money back into the economy in such a short period.